Reputable Genetics

TheGrump

Hi Famz...

Preparing to start an indoor organic grow. looking for a sativa dominant hybrid... feminized seeds. My original plan was to go to Crop King but I am hearing some not so great things plus the added risk of seizure at the border. I checked some of the seed banks in CA and CO and their prices were obnoxious to the point anger.

Any ideas? I sank allot of time in research and education and some treasure so I don't want the first shit show to occur before I even germinate!

I use crop King seeds and BC Bud seeds have had no issues with them only one I've had issues with was Vancouver Island seed

Here are some seed banks I've used and all are reputable. I'm not listing a few I've used that I don't like. Some of them carry a large variety of seeds by many different breeders, some just sell their own strains.

Ace seeds
Herbies
Gorilla
Ministry of Cannabis
Mr Nice Seeds
CBD Crew
Royal Queen Seeds
Vancouver seedbank.
Seedsman

Also check a seedbank called CannaPot (a sponsor here) , they have lots of sativas. My favourite for sativas is Ace. Also Ministry if Cannabis has a great strain called Carnival. Cannabiogen has good ones as well.

Check the 420 sponsors link
Through Gorilla and Herbies and Seedman I've gotten seeds from a couple dozen different breeders- I can't remember all of them at the moment. I think I'm also forgetting a bunch of seedbanks...
You wont find any ripoffsnor scam companies in the 420 sponsors. There are a couple companies in there that I personally don't like- but that's personal choice more than anything

Here are some seed banks I've used and all are reputable. I'm not listing a few I've used that I don't like. Some of them carry a large variety of seeds by many different breeders, some just sell their own strains.

Ace seeds
Herbies
Gorilla
Ministry of Cannabis
Mr Nice Seeds
CBD Crew
Royal Queen Seeds
Vancouver seedbank.
Seedsman

Also check a seedbank called CannaPot (a sponsor here) , they have lots of sativas. My favourite for sativas is Ace. Also Ministry if Cannabis has a great strain called Carnival. Cannabiogen has good ones as well.

Check the 420 sponsors link
Through Gorilla and Herbies and Seedman I've gotten seeds from a couple dozen different breeders- I can't remember all of them at the moment. I think I'm also forgetting a bunch of seedbanks...
You wont find any ripoffsnor scam companies in the 420 sponsors. There are a couple companies in there that I personally don't like- but that's personal choice more than anything

Ace has some sexy looking sativas, I just ordered some. No problem on the CC charge, just awaiting shipping. I also got 8 freebie Bhangi Haze seeds.

5 Feminized Panama x Malawi
8 Standard Bhangi Haze

and the gamble...

25 F1 Original Golden Tiger

Kind of a gamble because they said they're old seeds and they only had a 65% germination rate. But they're guaranteeing 10. That one was a bit of an impulse buy... I want some Golden Tiger with hybrid vigor.

I didn't know they'd done a Panama/Malawi cross. Both great strains - I'm growing them both. Have some Bhangi Haze seeds somewhere I haven't tried yet. I also grow the GT and it's my all time favourite smoke.

Honestly I can't stand them. Extremely bad experiences with their customer service. (I won various seed coupons from them in 420 contests).
But to be fair most people seem to do ok with them.

They don't sell any strains I have any interest in whatsoever, and that smirking 'king' mascot dope they have irks me and makes me want to smack him. . But that's just personal opinion. :rofl:

Weaselcracker I'm so glad you said that! I thought it was just me that hated that logo! It was literally the SINGLE SOLITARY thing that was turning me off about their company....Idk it just seems like something a teenager made...they should've chose a more upscale design like a fancy crown with their name in cursive or something. (I ordered anyway lol)

Sensible Seeds. Great company good support and most the best breeders. I have used other companies when Sensible didn't have it. You don't last as long as they have by giving bad service.
I agree with Weaselcracker the Panama x Malawi sounds interesting.

I'm growing a three sativa grafted plant right now. Panama, Malawi, and Mama Thai.
The. Malawi and the Panama have very different feeding needs- the Panama being a heavy feeder while the Malawi (and the Thai) are light feeders. However, the three plants seem to have adapted to conform to the preferences of the rootstock (Panama) so they all seem happy so far in the same feed.
When my GT and Honduras seedlings in veg get a bit larger I'm going to do an Ace four-sativa-in-one graft. Honduras, Panama, Malawi, and Golden Tiger.

I'm growing a three sativa grafted plant right now. Panama, Malawi, and Mama Thai.
The. Malawi and the Panama have very different feeding needs- the Panama being a heavy feeder while the Malawi (and the Thai) are light feeders. However, the three plants seem to have adapted to conform to the preferences of the rootstock (Panama) so they all seem happy so far in the same feed.
When my GT and Honduras seedlings in veg get a bit larger I'm going to do an Ace four-sativa-in-one graft. Honduras, Panama, Malawi, and Golden Tiger.

Grafting huh? Sounds interesting. Haven't seen that done on cannabis before.

I am still waiting on my Ace seeds, but I'm not in any rush. Will probably be a while before I can run them anyway.

It's pretty easy. I think some commercial growers do it a bit. It was an idea that came up a year or two ago and I tried a sort of weird homemade grafting technique just to try it. Got one going and then accidentally destroyed it later on. I forgot all about grafting till someone came along and reminded me. It's been fun.

Yeah I subbed into it when he first started out, around the time I did that first graft. I didn't hang around long enough to see him get a graft to take but I'm sure he's got something amazing happening by now, being the genius grower that he is.

Back
Top Bottom