Reputation points

Nobody reps me anymore since the philosophy and politics forums got shipped off and I don't have as many interesting and insightful things to say :p

:adore:

You flatter me too much, Moose. But thanks! It won't let me rep you, I must have done it recently.

Furthumore guys, make sure you are clicking "approve" or "dis-approve" in the appropriate manner. I have recieved a couple rep. points from people thanking me but they have clicked dis-approve instead of approve. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just be mindful guys. :peace:

I love this 'rep point' concept! It really lets us see where we are going, so as to speak, and who apprecates what. I have not received a large quantity of rep points but they have certainly been quality - I treasure every rep I get for something I have done well or been appreciated for. I in turn love repping those who deserve it and have never dished out a rep for nothing. I know I desserve all I get and am grateful for that - I think all the reps I have given out have been well deserved too! :smokin:

A little reminder for folks on how the rep system works. Reps are a valuable peer value tool, and serve to reward good posters, and guide poor posters. As you accumulate reps from other members for your own posts, you are able to increase your "rep power' accordingly. Only a set number of reps can be given in any 24 hour period, and reps cannot be repeated for the same member, until you have spread the love from your own rep limit.
Reps rock if used as a means of peer recognition!

Back
Top Bottom