Requesting a diagnosis on lower leaves

Grayz

Specs

• sowed seed in premium organic potting soil
  • did this during late winter
  • used 20% peat moss in my mix
  • fertilized with rabbit manure at the appropriate time of age of the plant
  • sowed seed in pot shown in pic (indoors cus winter temps)
  • its been 2 months and I dont think the growth rate is normal. feels reallllly slow
  • also used potash from dried banana peel
  • gets full sun and artificial light composed of 1 CFL and 1 common house LED bulb
  • did experience some cold during the late winter as a seedling
  • alot of mushrooms seem to be growing from top to bottom of my pot. but they die out fast in the sun.

Ok so to the main topic at hand. my plant seems to be fading at the lower leafs. lowest ones being completely dead (not the starter leafs) turning a yellowish white to brown then shrivels up and dies. you can see this in the pics. just above the starter leafs. i know the starter leafs are suppose to die out. but i dno about the above ones.... I worry this will spread upwards eventually killing the whole plant. all growth from then on is doing fine. or at least i think so lol.

id like some feedback as thatll make me very happy coming from experienced growers out there. i look up to you guys.:Namaste:

20171006_225413.jpg
20171006_225417.jpg
jimm2.jpg
jimm3.jpg
jimmy.jpg

Looks like nitrogen deficiency

yeah thats what i was thinking to. thats when i decided to add the rabbit manure because i heard its a really good nitrogen booster. maybe i was to late by then? hope all is good by now. could a nitrogen deficenfy at early stages of growth affect the end result/yield?

Back
Top Bottom