Rescue Clone AK47: Can We Save Her?

Braaapinbrad

Hey everyone welcome to my rescue project. I recently inherited this clone of someone that wasnt taking care of it fot a couple weeks.

When i got it it was severely root bound and dry to the bone in a very small pot. Plant was about 12inches tall and already flowering.

As soon as i got it home i transplanted it into a bigger pot and the only soil i had was from the grow i just started from seed which is MG seed starter mix NPK 3.3.3 with some added in perlite.

It has only been on a window sill in sunlight for the past 4 days and the growth has just took off! Its clear to tell its asking for some nutrients so next water i will feed her.

Im hoping it will survive until it is warm enough to go outside with my vegging plants but that could still be another 3-4 week.

I didnt get a chance to take pictures of how it looked when i brought it home but i will post pictures of how it looks now, like i said besides needing food i think i might have just saved this ladys life!
20190422_152642.jpg
20190422_152623.jpg
20190422_152539.jpg
20190422_152520.jpg

Actually looks pretty good, she is just starving

Get her on some nutes, good water, and some nice lights and she will reward you for the Rescue

Well it's been a while but after some new soil, sunshine and water the rescue clone has came around and started to grow! For a while I noticed the hairs deminish then start to come back again which was pretty cool.
20190623_130546.jpg
This has been mostly an experiment as I dont have time to baby it when i have my other current grow. For this clone i just planted it in pro mix premium organic potting soil for vegetables and herbs with some added perlite, I didnt want to spend time feeding it like my other plants so I was hoping the soil would take care of the nutrients i need, and in this case it seems to be working nicely! Heres a pic of how shes doing.

Great job!

She almost died due to root rot but I transplanted it into a 5 gallon bucket and it took off! Turning green and looking happy again. I transplanted it into more pro mix organics choice for vegetables and herbs, like I said I have other BIG plants outside and I just dont want to have to feed this one too so as an expert I'm going to see how this soil does.
20190803_134622.jpg
20190803_134615.jpg

This clone has taken off in the last couple weeks! I know I said I wasnt going to feed it but I have been every second watering. I ussualy mix up more than what I need for my big girls then give this clone the rest of what I dont use. I'm feeding it the flora 3 part mix with added big bud and cal mag. She looks happy and the buds are looking tasty so far!
20190906_140513.jpg
20190906_140517.jpg
20190907_124718.jpg
20190907_124456.jpg

Back
Top Bottom