Rescued!

Weedstrain54

This is our plant about a month on .. There was possible chem burn on the lower leaves but it doesn't seem to have effected overall growth. Thank you for the help of anyone who took a look at it last time. Got a proper cfl light and repotted it with no mg - just fish blood and bone, perlite and compost mixed 20-80% roughly. Got two more on the way that are only very early stages but doing well already. It's amazing the different with the 30cm cfl bulb!! Please comment if it looks well, just realised from taking th pic today that it has started to smell sweetly of good herb!
image10331.jpg

Its got a decent size for its age. Welcome to the website hope you find it welcoming here and you make some good friends. Stop by my journal read a bit and make some friends. Thats what this is all about helping you get to the green you want. Take care

:welcome: Weedstrain54 :high-five: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", try this :passitleft: ,browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom