Reservoir coolers or remote reservoirs? DTW system - CO2 control

DrVerdethumb

Hey everyone. I have a few small grows under my belt and I am addicted. After the last grow I decided to let everything die off, and I need to properly construct a grow room. The conditions were far from idea and I spent more time working around things than growing and it took the fun out of it.

I also went from a soil grow, tor ebb and flow, and have decided on drip to waste. I like the idea there is no returned solution. I am going to grow in smart pots, and they will drain into 2x4 flood tables.

I did my last grow ebb and flow it just took way too much water. And I had standing water sometimes dtw. Seems like a better system.

I now have a flower room and veg room. The flower room will house 3 600w hid so I can have a grow in different stages. I was going to first use fresh air...but I have an entire co2 set up so figured why not. I am going to seal the flower room up, and use co2. I like there is no vented air. No smell. And should see better yeilds. My problem is the resevoirs and the heat. 1800 Watts. And co2. That room will be at 85 and hold there. So I was trying to figure out how to cool resevoirs. Coolers seem expensive. Chillers anyway. I was thinking I could run each through a radiator outside the area too cool it down. Or I can make room in the veg area and keep the resevoirs in a different room. Which will take up space but will be cheapest way to do it.

Any thoughts or ideas would be great. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom