Resin Bomb (RB)

MSquared

Resin Bomb (Dutch Flowers Blowfish X Deep Chunk)
Dutch Flowers - Blowfish
Breeder: Dutch Flowers Seeds
Lineage: (G13 X Oregon Funk) X (G13 X Blue Dot)

Breeders Description: Named after the deadly Japanese delicatessen, this breeding project begun when we set out to improve taste and yield two weak traits of the G-13 by using Oregon Funk as a pollen donor. The results were quite pleasing but the smoke test revealed that G-13's power had been downgraded somewhat. Then it was the turn of a very impressive Blue Dot hybrid stud, which qualified the G-13 with great taste and no harm to its potency, although this time yield was less than desired. Finally, we applied heavy selection to each of these two G-based lines, and crossed them giving rise to Blowfish, a winning combination of G-13's deadly punch and the quality and taste of the Funk and Dot lines.

The Resin Bomb, this beauty has hints of purple all through her. She tastes of berries and fuel undertones. She is a great night time smoke. Puts you out and awe man she does a number on pain and anxiety.

Bag Appeal: 9/10
Fragrance: 7.5/10
Smoothness: 8/10
Flavor: 7.5/10
Duration: 3+hours
Munchies: 6/10
Cerebral: 7/10
Couchlock: 9/10
Relaxation: 8/10
Paranoia: 0/10
Sex Drive: 6.5/10
Pain Relief: 8/10
Anxiety Relief: 8/10

DSC0006310.JPG

DSC000668.JPG

Thanks,
:peace:

Outstanding review! Looks great! I like your rating system, lol sex drive +rep!

:thanks: very much! This was a new strain I had never tried nor grown before. A relatively easy one to grow and she is just great.

Again Thanks!

Sounds awesome! Looks tasty! How can we get ahold of seeds or clones?

The breeder is cannacopia and they were in seeds, I got them from a place that I do not think is a sponsor here so I will not list the place out of respect.

These oddly enough were freebies and I decided to try them out. So glad I did!

If you want to PM me then I will be happy to share the place.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom