Resin - Can you smoke it?

NOTE: for those who are desperate you can clean/ scrape out bong residue from your "stem" onto foil and spread it out into a thin layer, light under the foil and smoke the "smoke" that comes off it. Try a straw of cut the top end off a water bottle n use it to catch the smoke... if dried out, should be good. Hash is just weed residue, so making cubes n burying it in a jar for days can also be useful. Or,
alternatively, use a grill with a few layers of foil to dry out your residue.
#hashtag-desperate times call for desperate measures. If you're a hardcore weed smoker, then you'll understand.

Hey dude This might be a bit late. However, most of these comments seem to be saying that resin is bad for you and if you had respect for yourself then you wouldn't smoke it. I'm just hear to say that that's not the case with resin, Resin is a oiled base form of marijuana NOT TAR. Where it doesn't contain a high amount of THC it does contain some, the main source of the resin high comes from the second main collective which is CBD aka medical (gives you nice pain relief and overall nice body high). When smoking Marijuana (bud Version) for a period of time that last over a month you can start become used to that high you get off the THC (Head High). You know, the sort of high that can make a 2 star comedy the funniest movie ever xD So basically dont go off what most of these forums have said because from the looks of it they've smoked some bad weed then tried the resin and had no effect or have never tried it and are just judging it on either it's tar like look or smell. Tip, if you want to use resin to get really high then it can be used for Weed edibles (Resin edibles take longer to kick in but you can have as much as you want, the worst that will happen is you might fall asleep) Hope this helped :)

I must say you all are god damn idiots if you think resin doesn't get you high or doesn't have that much THC I have been blazed out of my mind on resin before and it doesn't take much really. There isn't any shame in smoking resin either if you don't have bud get to scraping son!

from my experince resin if its from weed that has been smoked through a bong then it will pretty much be hash but black hash. how? your losing weed as you pull through it even with a screen. i use glass and brass and silver. have lots of experence as I need to use it medically. also I have asked someone who worked in the buisness and has talked to people who make hash and all that and resin is just another form of hash. there are many forms of it. from afgan black to blonde or even green or even brown has. all are made in different ways.

Yes, you can smoke it but I guess why when you can smoke some more weed. I don't know but maybe it just doesn't seem something I would want to do.

I must say you all are god damn idiots if you think resin doesn't get you high or doesn't have that much THC I have been blazed out of my mind on resin before and it doesn't take much really. There isn't any shame in smoking resin either if you don't have bud get to scraping son!
Other than the choice of words, I have to agree bro! We've all been to that point where you and the rest of the crew is completely out of smoke, before you know it billy scrapes his pipe and comes up with a huge chunk of resin...and what do you know?! Everyone ends up blazed ;) Now yes, it might taste like recycled ass. But if you wanna get stoned bad enough...you'll be more than happy to smoke that sticky/stinky/black wad of goodness haha
I can't speak for everyone but I have a feeling most of y'all are regular joes like me who didn't have much growing up, and there were many days I'd loved to of had a big fat resin hit ;)
Also, its pretty much common sense folks... the better the weed the better the resin will be

Obviously this is not a "how to" smoke bong residue, but the grossness of doing it.
Truth is, in life we have to adapt. Something that might seem gross one day can be the 'trend' tomorrow. I'm just a simple man who is trying to find out how to get weed in an unfamiliar area, or find a way to use the residue in my bong to get high. Coz at the moment, I have no options.... Well I have 2 options, and neither nclude smoking a bit of weed after a hard days work. Is it too much to ask to smoke some weed (that grows on trees) and drink a few beers on a hot day? How is it I can catch a local train 2 stations away n score "ice" off a random, but I struggle to buy something that grows on trees. If weed was a "gateway drug" then that gate is closed.
Snce my dealers keep falling off the face of the planet..due to ice addiction.... Im struggling to find a hidden dealer website that will allow me to have weed delivered. If I wanted a prostitute (example), I could order it online and she would be here in 20 mins max. Weed, however, I cant even score off an 'ice' dealer.... WTF world?!!!! I'm gonna scrape the residue out of my stem/ cone right now n hopefully will feel the same effect. S.O.S (Save Our Smokers) !!!! any advice?
Dude I feel your pain, scrape away and smoke it. Put it on top of some bud though or it will will just melt into your bowl. If you don't have ANY bud whatsoever, dry it out like some of these guys are saying.

Sent from my VS985 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Smoking resin is a good way to ease off smoking if you need to get a job that hates on smokers in my opinion, gets you less high but helps steps you down; i've done that a couple times; keeps from re-uping too.

~JD

I clean the resin outta my pipes every time I run outta bud so I can catch a lil' buzz:cheesygrinsmiley:, I've been doing this for years now and I've always heard it was bad for you but I do it anyway. With that said is resin ok to smoke? Is it bad for you? Harmless? Anyone else smoke resin more than they need to? Can anyone provide some science to back up some facts??? Help please.

I haven't experienced any problems from this or smoking, that I know of at least. :hmmmm:

I get really stoned sometimes, depending on what I smoked prior in the pipes and it doesn't seem like a different high, maybe just more intense muchies!:laughtwo:
Yuuuup

I tuc
Dear avid readers

I am a science major and 420 friendly. I have just tested the experiment for smoking resin for the first time ever. Some claim that the resin has an insignificant amount of THC and more problems then is worth the trouble. Having now done it, I disagree with those people who claim to not get buzzed. I am very airy right now, to almost the same effect as regular cannabis. The difference is that there are more harmful toxins then the plant. Primarily there is an intake of large amounts of tar. My throat is very dry right now, worse then usual. I also find myself coughing more dry coughs. The other effects are all the same and in my recommendation, I am going to agree that scraping and smoking resin in the most desperate times is fine and normal. However to make it a regular event may be more harmful to your body and should be done so wisely and cautious
I fuck with this reply the most

Bump bump this thread. I'm looking for an answer to this question and it seems we have some holes left to fill.
First, why does resin get you high? Leftover THC? It makes sense when you think about it. Lets guess that .5% of the THC stays in resin. That would mean it takes 200 bowls to have enough resin to get you as high as 1 full bowl of bud. Seems about right to me.
Second, Is it toxic? People say it is but marijuana has no toxins so where would the toxins come from? Now I do know that scientific studies have shown that marijuana contains 50% more cancerous tars than tobacco. I'm hoping that the THC level in resin is high enough to kill off those cancerous cells.
The more I think about it the more resin sounds like hash. Really poor quality hash anyway. I don't know, does anyone have any input? Actual facts possibly? I know that facts are hard to come because we're not scientists, and real scientists aren't allowed to study it, but any input is appreciated ;)
And you call yourself a stoner

Back
Top Bottom