Resin Prep. Questions

equilibrium

Though I'm definitely not an amateur to smoking..however I've yet to make good use of resin. A good friend of mine was over within the past month & brought a ping-pong sized ball of resin that he has collected from his numerous instruments of euphoric intention :cool: . I've scraped amounts from the innards of my glass pipe (basic pipe that 99% of stores sell, glass with an oxygen intake/carb. adjacent to the head of the bowl)..to yield an insubstantial amount before. I've heard of methods such as heating the remnants of the chamber, then digging them out with a heated element-like a paper clip. Since I wasn't sure of the precise practice, I figured I'd ask first.

I'm not to keen on the methology of harvesting resin from a pipe like mine. Does anyone have any pointers or tricks of the trade? Any help is appreciated!

Cleaning the Resin out of a piece and then rolling it in some Weed ash usually does the trick. Carefull when heating stuff up though, Glass might break, etc.

equilibrium said:
A good friend of mine was over within the past month & brought a ping-pong sized ball of resin that he has collected from his numerous instruments of euphoric intention :cool:

imagine his lungs after he smoked that bitch!

Alex420 said:
imagine his lungs after he smoked that bitch!

No joke...this guy was coughing and whooping like a hyena with pneumonia. I took ONE hit, not to hard but enough to slam my lungs. Jesus, did it taste like death incarnate and burn like acid. I was RIIIIIIIIIIIIPPED after one hit, but not bold enough to do another.

I'm sticking to the lush green now. :grinjoint:

Yes, resin does get you high.
WEED gets you higher.

I never run out of bud, why smoke resin?

thats just me man, smoke all the resin u want i dont care....

Man you guys. I never said it wasnt. But if you guys would take resin over bud your dumbasses.

kypooch said:
resin is the shit man
Almost, "resin" is shit is more fitting.

"Resin" as you people:)P) so kindly call it, is just tar, ash and weed\hash that has gone through the screen and got stuck to your pipes.
I smoke it when i'm all out, but i hate it...

I've smoked resin lots..... when you've got nothing else, and really need to get high, some resin does the trick.

For a quick few hits, just light your pipe as you would if there was weed in the bowl. But suck slower and just heat the resin directly below your bowl.... that's where most of it is anyways. Done right, you can get pretty high off of a few hits... and with practice you'll learn how to get a decent hit without hurting yourself :)

To get resin out of your pipe to smoke, I find the easiest way is to heat up a portion of your pipe to make the resin sticky, and then yank it on out. I find a bobby pin works best. It takes practice and patience until you get the hang of it, but it is possible. Also, having a razor blade handy to scrape the bobby pin off on is handy.... then you can heat your pipe and get more and then just add it on to your 'ball' on the razor.

Resin: not healthy, but handy.

Back
Top Bottom