Resinator's first step grow

They all look great to me. Even when you break them they come back and give you love. Great job. The end is near....

+rep.. your ladies look sooooooo healthy..
you've come a long way res! keep up the good gardening!!

:popcorn:
:thanks: drojo for the +reps and checking out the grow still a long way but i'm up for the challenge with a few tweeks here and there, its all a learning experience :ganjamon:
They all look great to me. Even when you break them they come back and give you love. Great job. The end is near....
:thanks: sonzor for the kind words and looking in, i'm just a little worried about the LS but i will be keeping a close eye on them but i'm thinking the LS may be a little more hungry than BB so i might tinker with the feed tonight for a day or 2 and see if there is any improvment.:Rasta:
Looking very good!
:thanks: L8nt and tnx for lookin in there looks to be some explosive bud growth from BB so things all moving now hopefully i can keep things right:cool:

update the LS were pot bound and showing stress so i re-potted them into 3.5 gal pots hopefully this will help matters i also got a nute booster from bio bizz called bio heaven i have heard great things about it,
its supposed to make all the nutes more available to the plants so its worth a shot. LS+BB 22 days 12/12 so here is a few pics of the girls BB first
DSCF0857.jpeg
DSCF0858.jpeg

DSCF0860.jpeg
here are the LS, leaves are drooping so i will be keepin a close eye on them.
DSCF0861.jpeg
DSCF0862.jpeg

and this is 1 of the other LS still in the 2 gal pot and seems to be acting more like the BB fattening up nicely but is most definitally LS.
DSCF0866.jpeg
PV clones
DSCF0863.jpeg

DSCF0864.jpeg
DSCF0865.jpeg

clones are all really getting busy now 20 days 12/12 hope they keep it up
here is an overview of a bit of the garden
DSCF0867.jpeg

:rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit:

Maybe the LS needs a little more water. I would give it a little extra water than the others and see what happens. All other look great. Great job and great grow.

:thanks:sonzor for stopping by again yea they will be getting more water now they are in bigger pots and i think they may have been lacking it before as all got 300ml then, now the big pots will get 6/700ml maybe things will come right then :passitleft:
:thanks:livetunes4all and for checkin in again :bigtoke:

Resin, looking good bud.... It looks like that LS is having some issues with heat. Is it the tallest in the garden? Maybe you can swap it around and get it closer to a fan or try and get the top down a little bit lower... Keep up the good work, you will have your own grown meds in no time.... :ganjamon::peace:

:thanks: Be Irie for lookin in again i thought that it was something to do with the heat+root issues so they have been potted up to the 3.5 gal pots and moved 3 of the LS to the outskirts of the grow and they seemed to have responded the leaves are starting to come back to normal they get 50% more water than the rest as they seem to want more i'll be keepin an eye on them anyway tnx again:ganjamon:

:thanks: setting sun and for stopping by again:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom