Resurrection Grow: Return Of Chro

JoetheChro

Wow. Been away for a good few years. Seen some mad trends just going through the threads. Flushing is bad now???

Got to laugh, might be an old fuddy duddy but will post a few pics tomorrow of what I've got going on and what I hope is to come. Missus is asleep and can't wake her up ;)

Good to see some old faces on here, hope you are all well and shout out to the new crowd, until the morrow good people. The night is afoot....

Wow. Been away for a good few years. Seen some mad trends just going through the threads. Flushing is bad now???

Got to laugh, might be an old fuddy duddy but will post a few pics tomorrow of what I've got going on and what I hope is to come. Missus is asleep and can't wake her up ;)

Good to see some old faces on here, hope you are all well and shout out to the new crowd, until the morrow good people. The night is afoot....
Hey @JoetheChro hope things are good in Narnia? :rofl:
Glad to see you back.
How is your garden doing?

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @JoetheChro hope things are good in Narnia? :rofl:
Glad to see you back.
How is your garden doing?

Stay safe
Bill
Lol Bill, Narnia not too bad. Garden is in its infancy but full of promise, glad to have you along for the ride

So, what's been happening "dans les jardin" as the French say....

This grow will be my first time doing an auto grow after nearly 16 years gardening. Have already made the schoolboy error of putting auto seeds in starter pots, but after a quick heads up from someone rectified it and got the 5 Blue Dream Autos from London Seed Centre into the final 20 litre fabric pots I hope they will flourish in

Never used London Seed Centre before. Even though I'm British have swerved any bud related paraphernalia from the UK as quality used to be piss poor. The last few years have seen a resurgence and I've jumped on board with this lot after tasting a good sample from someone who I know that grows well

I've got a Gavita 600se HPS as my fixture. Absolute pinnacle this side of the water when it comes to HPS/CMH but don't think they feature a lot over the Atlantic due to taxes on import, nearly doubles an already hefty price

Tent is a 1.2x1.2, all for personal use and a stuffload of edibles for after.

Nowt special really, some mud, some seeds and a bucket load of dreams ;)

IMG-20220410-WA0006.jpg

Good evening everyone, hope we are all well. Not much going on in the tent, still very early stages, fed 3ml of generic tomato feed into 20 litres of water earlier on with a teaspoon of molasses mixed in for good measure. Got the bulb running at 300w at the mo, will be increasing as the plants get bigger.

Had a free evening so got some stalks and a couple of grams of bud, have been boiling that up in a slow cooker filled with milk, should be done in an hour and then another for cooling, might get some before I go to bed, if not got a really funky coffee first thing

Been buzzing all day off the lean, was meant to be putting seeds into the ground today but have been a bit lazy with it being Easter. Have ordered Wedding Cake Auto today from Barneys Farm. Should be here by Tuesday

Going well in the tent. 1 of the seedlings is at 9 days old the rest are a week today, can probably see what one is eldest in the pics.

Happy Easter everyone, hope you and yours have a good one

IMG-20220415-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20220415-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20220415-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20220415-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20220415-WA0006.jpg

Forgot about the group shot ;)

IMG-20220415-WA0007.jpg
Good morning @JoetheChro hope everything is going good today.
Couple questions. :Namaste:
That's coco in those pots?
Have you been feeding the girls.
They are either starving or the color is way off and I'm blind.:rofl:
And before it's too late you should fill your pots.
There is a lot of wasted real-estate in those big pots.
I see a couple other things but I don't want you to think I'm knocking your set up.
Just want your garden to be healthy.
Happy growing.

Stay safe
Bill

Hello Bill, hope you're well. Sort of seems like you're picking my garden apart might as well have said the other things, you was on a roll Yeah have been feeding every 2 days. Colour is off we are under HPS so the orange hue is a nightmare. Will take a darkness shot later. All good in the hood though bro. Thank you

Hello Bill, hope you're well. Sort of seems like you're picking my garden apart might as well have said the other things, you was on a roll Yeah have been feeding every 2 days. Colour is off we are under HPS so the orange hue is a nightmare. Will take a darkness shot later. All good in the hood though bro. Thank you
If the colors off because of the light I apologize. :Namaste:
I'm so sorry my friend I didn't want to come off like that.

I'm not the type of person to knock someone's set up.
I'm just trying to be helpful.
I'd hate for you to think we are pushy here.
That's not the case.
Hope you are having a good weekend my friend.

Stay safe.
Bill

Not at all Bill, thank you I know you wasn't. I did put a crying emoji face after saying you were on a roll, but don't think they register

Any questions you may have about set up etc, more than happy to explain why everything is the way it is. Soil level comment duly noted will sort it out

Not at all Bill, thank you I know you wasn't. I did put a crying emoji face after saying you were on a roll, but don't think they register

Any questions you may have about set up etc, more than happy to explain why everything is the way it is. Soil level comment duly noted will sort it out
Let's just get these babies rocking.
Everything will come together nicely I'm sure. :thumb:
I'll tag along for the fun .
Happy growing my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom