Retired, living in Oregon growing medical marijuana

RonRebmann

Hello my name is Ron I'm living in Oregon growing medical marijuana and I thought I'd introduce myself i always wanted to grow marijuana I've always enjoyed reading about it but now living in Oregon it's legal and I can grow medical marijuana and I did this year and I'm about ready to harvest I also started an indoor grow this month it's great being legal and not happened to look over my shoulder or being treated like a criminal it's a plant shouldn't cost you a whole bunch to smoke it

Hi Ron, welcome to 420!!!

We're excited to have you join the magazine! I'm so jello that you live in a legal state!! And can grow!!

I hope you find everything you're looking for, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Lots of love.

Thank you thank you very much I'm still finding out a lot about the blog I'm trying to figure out how to upload photos but I've only been on the site for just a few hours

It'll take a bit to get used to. But I really can't tell you how much this place might change your life! So much happens here everyday. Tons of knowledge, information and love flow through here it's amazing!

Start here for photos

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Back
Top Bottom