RetiredRN Gorilla Glue, Northern Lights 2021 First Time Grower

yeah I’m sorry talk and text never says what I wanted to they were fat dence when I hung them but when I checked today they are like fluffy and a little smaller I think I messed them up or didn't do something right this is my first time I have alot to learn that's for sure
I’m guessing they shrink with water evaporation.

yeah I’m sorry talk and text never says what I wanted to they were fat dence when I hung them but when I checked today they are like fluffy and a little smaller I think I messed them up or didn't do something right this is my first time I have alot to learn that's for sure
You lose 80% of what they weighed at harvest.

Wow…. My eyes are bad. I read “Gorilla Grow” in your signature. I was about a page in and thought…. My how things have changed over the years! Lol. 17 pages later and I realize it’s “Gorilla Glue”. Regardless, beautiful plants!

My gummies were a huge success. I managed to get everything perfect on the decarb, coconut oil extraction, gummie recipe, and gummie making process. I made a 1/2 C recipe oil, 1/2 C water (plus the extras) and filled my molds up with about half my mix. The remaining was poured into a bread pan. After pulling a gummie block from the bread pan and cutting cubes, I may never fill a gummie mold again.

Peace!

Wow…. My eyes are bad. I read “Gorilla Grow” in your signature. I was about a page in and thought…. My how things have changed over the years! Lol. 17 pages later and I realize it’s “Gorilla Glue”. Regardless, beautiful plants!

My gummies were a huge success. I managed to get everything perfect on the decarb, coconut oil extraction, gummie recipe, and gummie making process. I made a 1/2 C recipe oil, 1/2 C water (plus the extras) and filled my molds up with about half my mix. The remaining was poured into a bread pan. After pulling a gummie block from the bread pan and cutting cubes, I may never fill a gummie mold again.

Peace!
Congratulations! I’m so glad you figured out an easy way for the gummies. I hung up on fruity pebbles canna treats make with fruity pebbles cereal, a tablespoon of water and a hand full of marshmallows. I’m getting ready to start an outdoor gorilla glue grow sponsored by Geoflora next week.

Back
Top Bottom