RetiredRN Gorilla Glue, Northern Lights 2021 First Time Grower

Well, I ended up with 79 total grams from the gorilla glue auto plant. The remaining three plants are yet to be determined. My biggest northern lights auto is still under the light. Shes not cooperating.

EACE5340-E7B8-4C54-AEC3-188145C34CC0.jpeg

image.jpg

Hi @RetiredRN
Hope your well
79g sounds pretty good. That’s about what I’ve been getting of autos so far..
where you happy with the haul yourself?
So far I am. It’s still to be determined from my other three plants.

That's 2 ounces and 23 grams. 5 grams short of three ounces. That's astounding for your first ever try!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I have those nine autos in the 5x5 and my hope is to get 18 ounces total dried weight from all nine plants combined. 2 ounces a plants. I have no idea if I'll get there or not. It's 56 dried grams per plant. With your numbers times nine plants I'd get an extra 7.4 ounces, or 25.4 ounces. That's over a pound and a half. I'm gonna be thrilled if I average 2 ounces a plant. So yeah, if autos consistently produce close to three ounces or more per plant, and the weed is just as good as photoperiod weed, I'm going to be a long term fan. Way to go RN. Excellent work.

So how does it smoke? Taste? How's the buzz? Did you get a bunch of kief? Are the buds dense? How's the smell? You aren't going to leave us in suspense are you?

That's 2 ounces and 23 grams. 5 grams short of three ounces. That's astounding for your first ever try!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I have those nine autos in the 5x5 and my hope is to get 18 ounces total dried weight from all nine plants combined. 2 ounces a plants. I have no idea if I'll get there or not. It's 56 dried grams per plant. With your numbers times nine plants I'd get an extra 7.4 ounces, or 25.4 ounces. That's over a pound and a half. I'm gonna be thrilled if I average 2 ounces a plant. So yeah, if autos consistently produce close to three ounces or more per plant, and the weed is just as good as photoperiod weed, I'm going to be a long term fan. Way to go RN. Excellent work.

So how does it smoke? Taste? How's the buzz? Did you get a bunch of kief? Are the buds dense? How's the smell? You aren't going to leave us in suspense are you?
Smoke? Going to try it tonight. Smell? Like weed lol, it all smells about the same to me. Buzz? Don’t know until tonight. Suspense? Of course not lol. Thanks, I’m pleased so far and now I’m off to make gummies!

Smoke? Going to try it tonight. Smell? Like weed lol, it all smells about the same to me. Buzz? Don’t know until tonight. Suspense? Of course not lol. Thanks, I’m pleased so far and now I’m off to make gummies!
Good for you! Bet you can't wait to get started again. You probably already have a ton more confidence as you look ahead to your next gorw, right? That's how it was for me. Nice work.

Good for you! Bet you can't wait to get started again. You probably already have a ton more confidence as you look ahead to your next gorw, right? That's how it was for me. Nice work.
My next grow won’t be until January next year. We vacation in the summer and have several things planned so I can’t be tied down to plants during the summer.

Ahoy There!
Do you keep a gardening journal young lady? I use a simple table from MS Word. It helps me remember what I did last week, and yesterday LOL. Older folks like me don'r remember to remember.
This is an old example of some Chem Dawg
What’s up Maritimer, Hey I was reading your feeding chart and wanted to know what cook 1 cook 2 etc was all about? Sorry buddy I’m a new indoor grower.

I'm no expert by a mile, but I research a ton and ask a ton of questions. I know just enough to know that ONE possibility when you get weird yellowing is nitrogen deficiency. I got this on my first grow when I wasn't giving my plants any veg nutes yet and they had kind of outgrown their pots before transplant. They had used all the nitrogen in the soil and needed more and weren't getting it. The other mistake I made in my first grow was overwatering, and that gave me a few leaves that looked like this too. So I'm not saying I'm right by any means, but you might want to check out some research on nitrogen deficiency or overwatering and what those signs look like? Just a suggestion.
overfeeding i reckon

What’s up Maritimer, Hey I was reading your feeding chart and wanted to know what cook 1 cook 2 etc was all about? Sorry buddy I’m a new indoor grower.
Hey @Maritimer can you answer this. I think waldydogg by mistake asked it in my journal.

overfeeding i reckon
Whenever I suspect I did that I simply flush them once or twice depending on how bad I screwed up before restarting the nutes at a lower level. Pretty much takes care of it immediately. Usually takes two.

cook = no fertigation (food/water)

Here's some of one plant

106C2927-90F0-48AF-984F-9CCD92F0E188.jpeg

063AB0BC-7784-404F-BC78-B36725AAB342.jpeg

E61AE966-77CD-47ED-A17B-E4BD8580B85C.jpeg

480BC264-9C35-4F31-B337-479653A97E92.jpeg

697986BA-5C1E-417D-8217-7BD0AC4C5319.jpeg
Leaf Morphology indicates a lesser mutation probably associated with genetically imbalanced engineering. If you take a strain that normally enjoys a full pubescent opportunity (stretch) to change from vegetative growth to flowering responsibilities and breed it with an auto flowering cousin the probability of genetic mutations would increase.

Like Shed said. :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom