Returning beginner

Dariusdrone

I had a large grow room over 20 years ago. 12 X 1000w HPS (flower) and 1 X 1000w MH (Veg, clones, mothers)
I used a flood and drain system, with each 1000wHPS table holding about 40 mesh cups.

Since then I've been reading a lot and watching UTube videos, and I can see I have a lot of new things to learn.

Looking forward to reading here and contributing as I get my new grow room built. I'm starting from scratch in a much smaller space, and I'll probably use methods like super cropping, topping and so on. I'm not sure yet if I'll use flood and drain, or drip, or whatever.

Happy growing!

12000 watts of flower power!! Jeeze, that's epic. Glad you decided to come and give us some insight on your grow and setup. Look forward to many more posts, till then...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I think I will have very little insight to pass on to most users here.. the technology of growing has advanced so much that I am a beginner...

I'm looking forward to participating here and sharing my experiences as i build my grow.

Thanks Rifleman... I'm following one of your topics... very interesting.

Glad to have you along. The Roost is the best place to contact me if you have any questions. Stop by and claim a piece of the porch, but beware the poultry and farting dog. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom