Reveg after flower?

Blueballavngr

Hi everyone, first post, with 3 grows, and with more success each time.
Local organic soil with an addition of maxi grow and maxi bloom.
400 mh and 400 hps for veg. With a switch to 2x 400 hps for flower

Well that's the background, I grew several different strains including blue og, atomic nl, white widow/ shark bite, Luke skywalker, and tangerine dream.
Most averaged 2-3 oz (nl 3-4oz) finished cured but the white widow shark bite banged out 6 and was the smallest in the room. Clones for most survived but only 1 of the WWSB.
Besides that's it's my best producer so far is it worth keeping in veg as I have kept it Alive, will it produce again/ provide cuttings that will flower?

sorry for the not 100% sure answer, but i know i read about this recently.

i recall reading that a member pruned the entire flowered plant without de-rooting it and he stated that it started to grow new life. (never seen pictures of it after the little growth that started growing was posted)

look forward to hearing what others have to say about this as well.

High ya Blue :420:
Yes you can reveg and rebloom, or keep in veg and take cuttings. Here is a pic of my blurberry reveg, she is 2 weeks of 20/4 light
image11227.jpg

Hope this helps ya brother :peace:

High ya Blue :420:
Yes you can reveg and rebloom, or keep in veg and take cuttings. Here is a pic of my blurberry reveg, she is 2 weeks of 20/4 light
image11227.jpg

Hope this helps ya brother :peace:

looks like my girl scout cookie that is 2 years now, shes my mother (pretty much stripped her of all her leafs) and she grew back fine, but i did leave the tiny lil leafs on that were not on nodes that were clone (able)

Back
Top Bottom