Revegging Bucket

Vaporeyes

thought id share my attempt at revegging with the rest of the class..violator kush chopped 4 weeks ago...I was about to dmp it last week when i noticed some new roots popping from the old ones i had cut way back....now lots of root growth and some weird looking leaves growing out...

IMG00202-20100506-1231.jpg

it will regrow but its going to take a long time befor the plant starts to grow "normal" growth. if you enjoyed that strain then regrow it, or once its bigger cut some clones.

Thanks Trunk,

Great strain and I actually have more seeds, this is more of an experiment then anything else ( didnt even know you could revegg the girls 6 months ago).....its going on 5 weeks now and some normal growth is popping through the abnormal looking leaves...once shes rolling the plan is to keep her around for a mother for a bit .....

I noticed your from Chitwn as well, as of yesterday 8 more votes needed and we become the next state for meds!!

Thanks Trunk,

Great strain and I actually have more seeds, this is more of an experiment then anything else ( didnt even know you could revegg the girls 6 months ago).....its going on 5 weeks now and some normal growth is popping through the abnormal looking leaves...once shes rolling the plan is to keep her around for a mother for a bit .....

I noticed your from Chitwn as well, as of yesterday 8 more votes needed and we become the next state for meds!!

sounds like a solid plan, ive wanted to try that strain for a while now. but yes i pray every night that this goes thru and we get thoes votes.

thanks man! It is difficult to reveggeg on Deep Water Culture? How do you manage the nutes in this state of the plant?

this is all new to me, im on my 2nd run and the violator was one of my 1st plants...I read hydro is not the way to go for reveg but its working so there goes that....ive got the nutes at about 7-800 ppm, flora nova grow, some cal mag and hygrozine for the roots....I cut the roots back when I chopped her to about an inch out of the net cups..im at 5 weeks and the new root development is starting to explode...

Where in Mexico are you? big Yucatan fan here, love it there!

Nice! I have a lot to learn. I'm just starting with hydro growing, and soil growing too hehe. I'm from Monterrey, is in the north of Mexico. just a few miles from Laredo, Texas. I never been to Yucatan but I know is one of the beatifulest state of Mexico.

Nice! I have a lot to learn. I'm just starting with hydro growing, and soil growing too hehe. I'm from Monterrey, is in the north of Mexico. just a few miles from Laredo, Texas. I never been to Yucatan but I know is one of the beatifulest state of Mexico.

Well im learning too but if you have any questions feel free to shoot...

Im familiar with Monterrey, our last trip to playa del carmen we met a couple from there and partied with them the whole trip...good times in paradise, would like to retire there some day...

Wow Vap, I just read this thread for the first time and I am really excited to see that you posted some pictures of a reveg. I have always gone from clones or killed them. They look great, nice experiment..thanks for the lesson!!!

Wow Vap, I just read this thread for the first time and I am really excited to see that you posted some pictures of a reveg. I have always gone from clones or killed them. They look great, nice experiment..thanks for the lesson!!!

No problem LHF, I should have mentioned the vk is the one in the middle, the 2 outer ones are kushberry clones....

That is an admiral effort and I hope you succeed. In other plants, the healthier stock would be a cutting and not the original plant, since the mother plant has finished her life cycle and everything about the plant has now changed. You are now asking the plant to restart its life over again to produce seed.
The cost estimates would show that you will spend at least 50 percent more on this venture vs starting a cutting or a seed. Also, in the fruit bearing will be greatly reduced for some reason. They don't know why this is though nor if that would last over a longer time period such as years. As I said, this info is for other plants and trees, pot may be different. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom