Review A Free Bong From SmokeWire

Re: Review a free bong

I know I should just use a plastic piece of shit but even the cheapest glass is better.
I keep buying them and I keep breaking them....

My luck is holding. Wife dropped mine, base first, on a tile floor (again) but I caught it on the first bounce with no damage done! New Rule - Wife has to rip it in a carpeted room (yeah, right) Pit, I'm sending you some of that karma for your next bong adventure!

OUCH!

I wonder if they offer any made out of 10mm borosilicate glass? Or indestructium, lol?

If not, maybe they'll create one and name it the PitViper Bong and Home Self-Defense Tool.

And having read some of your past posts about it... No, we're not blaming the bong, lol. It is unfortunate that your streak remains unbroken and that your luck continues to slay all.
"transparent Aluminum"......

Man those were some poor reviews poor head shop gives a freebee away and gets nothing back less than a paragraph and a broken bong story. Im just saying if we wanna see more head shops do this we need to step it up. A real review should include some pics and at least a few paragraphs with a direct link to the product, if we start doing reviews like that my friends I promise you the head shops will come here a lot more.

Man those were some poor reviews poor head shop gives a freebee away and gets nothing back less than a paragraph and a broken bong story. Im just saying if we wanna see more head shops do this we need to step it up. A real review should include some pics and at least a few paragraphs with a direct link to the product, if we start doing reviews like that my friends I promise you the head shops will come here a lot more.

MellowSeeker's got the right idea.
If I was the head shop I sure wouldn't be eager to seek reviews around here. However, with a few decent pics and links they could recoup their losses, and might even be willing to broaden their generosity by offering more Freebies.

Yeah no shite... no offense meant to anyone but, as far as reviews go, I didn't read anything that made me want to buy one of the bongs, I don't even know what they looked like... doesn't matter now.

Mellowseeker is right, if we want to get more gear to do reviews on... we need to make it worth their while.
The whole reason for them doing it is the advertising, that's the least we can do in return!

Shite... I haven't had a bong in like 30 years!

Heck, maybe we should put together a 420 mag gear testing team (takes a step forward) I would love to be part of something like that!

Hell, it's been over 20 since I had a bong.
I tried out one of the links. The site is pretty cool. I liked their layout, and prices I don't know. Haven't been in a Head shop for a long time.
But count me in Captain. I'll take a step or two.
Also, I might owe an apology for not speaking too kindly to the reviews. Sorry if I offended. Was not my intentions. Just jealous for not getting a tryout.!

We decided to give away a free bong or bubbler to the first one to claim it here.
You can pick any item on our site, and we will send it to you for free.

This is for the first 2 people to claim their glass pipe!

The only requirement is that you post a review about the product in this forum! Remember we ship in the USA only.

Visit our online head shop and simply pick the item you want.
Then let us know your forum username, the model that you like and your adress. And we will have your free glass pipe shipped to you right away!

Remember, in return you must post a review here! :thanks:
ill take one

Back
Top Bottom