Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you guys haven't seen me in a while but I'd like to comment on BPN. I used the 2part and loved it. I can't say enough good things about it. It's a great product and friendly on my pocket :thumb: and great customer service I'd rather support a fellow 420 Warrior any day of the week then buying from huge corporations. I fully support the use of BPN!!

Ayone use this product in a hydro system? I'm currently running a DWC set up. And i have benn looking at this product and really concidering to use it. Its way more affordable then advance nutrients. And yes I have email them to talk about there product. Once I hear some feedback on a hydro I be buying this product. I'm a caregiver so where i can save money I will but I don't want to loose quilty for saveing a buck.

My products are of the highest quality. Don't let the price fool you. It is the only way I can get folks to try my products over the well known brands. I grow in DWC exclusively. I use tap water with a ppm of 20 (basically RO water) and a pH of 6.8. I never have any deficiencies and my yield is always excessive. 100% satisfaction guaranteed...my business depends on word of mouth so quality is of utmost importance

Ayone use this product in a hydro system? I'm currently running a DWC set up. And i have benn looking at this product and really concidering to use it. Its way more affordable then advance nutrients. And yes I have email them to talk about there product. Once I hear some feedback on a hydro I be buying this product. I'm a caregiver so where i can save money I will but I don't want to loose quilty for saveing a buck.

I run hydro only and I can tell you for a FACT that BPN will improve your grow. Ever since I got away from AN and Technoflora i no longer get my mixtures messed up because now I'm only using 3 products instead of 7 and my plants grow healthier, taller and the colas are much bigger. I will never use anything else other then BPN in my grows

On a side note Corey, One of my growing friends here was astonished at my grows now since using BPN. He was VERY VERY impressed and wants to give it a go. What is the price on your organic line up........everything he will need. You can PM me if you like

The organic 7 part pack that I am ordering is 75 bucks.

BPN7.jpg

I started using the 3 part a few months ago on one tub. It seems to be performing about the same as the tub
with GH 3 part. One thing I've noticed is the feeding schedule for BPN calls for more per gallon yet the ppm
runs a little lower than GH using their schedule. The ratios appear to be the same, so this leads me to believe
BPN isn't as concentrated as GH. Even with using more BPN on each change it looks like it's going to be a cost savings.

I started using the 3 part a few months ago on one tub. It seems to be performing about the same as the tub
with GH 3 part. One thing I've noticed is the feeding schedule for BPN calls for more per gallon yet the ppm
runs a little lower than GH using their schedule. The ratios appear to be the same, so this leads me to believe
BPN isn't as concentrated as GH. Even with using more BPN on each change it looks like it's going to be a cost savings.

Would you mind comparing the ppm of my 3-part with GH 3-part with the same ppm meter with say 10 ml/gallon of each part one after the other? The guaranteed analysis of GH vs BPN is exactly the same and there should only be a very insignificant difference. THe reason I am saying this is because I have experimented with the GH 3 part and when I mix it up, the ppm of the solution was actually lower than my BPN 3-part when I was testing it. When a fertilizer company advertises a "guaranteed analysis", the actual analysis if typically about 5% more than what is advertised. In fact, I mix many of my products at about 10 to 20% stronger that what is advertised to make sure that it is significantly higher than the guaranteed analysis. There are also differences with many ppm meters and if you have recently changed meters or re-calibrated yours, that may explain what you are finding. Also, EC is a better comparison than ppm so you may want to try that.

It's not a big difference. With GH it comes out around 900-1000 ppm. With your BPN it's in the 750-850 range.
Same ppm meter same RO water. Measuring ppm works fine for me. I see no need to get a new pen.
My understanding is ppm meters are EC meters. They measure conductivity the same, the ppm is extrapolated
using scales and an equation. The difference you see in ppm meters is mainly due to the scale and equation
used in the meter. The bottom line is your product so far seems to be performing for me as well as GH at a lower
cost in every way except the PH. With GH I rarely have to adjust the PH using RO water. With BPN I have to
give it a bump up every res change. No big deal it's still less expensive than most everything else out there.

Cool. Thanks for your review ;) The pH issue is kind of weird though. I use RO water and once I get to the "Crazy Growth" stage and beyond, my pH always starts right at 5.7-5.8. I could modify the pH a bit but everyone's water is a little different so that probably will not make much of a difference. I find that the pH typically starts to drop slightly after a week in the reservoir but I change my reservoirs every week so this is a mute point when I grow. Do you have to bump the pH up a bit when mixing only 2.5 to 7.5 ml/gallon? Just curious. The pH of the nutes are easy enough for me to modify but I see it like this: If it isn't broken, then don't fix it :) Glad to have you as a customer oldman60! I greatly appreciate your business!

Um juz about done with my technafloral kit and the results were ok but um looking to pump my ladies up this next grow and um going organic.because um ona budget ive been searching for something thats affordable and works good ive read the reviews on earth juice and BPN and juz talking to others who have used both they tell me for ease of use and price BPN is whats happeningi cant wait to try the 2 part system as well as the high yield ...i cant wait!:morenutes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom