Reviews

Founder
Dragon and White Widow

GOTO HOLLYWOOD KUSH FOR THE BEST KUSH IN L.A.

Both of these strains from this club were amazing, sorry i didn't get pictures before i smoked it...;)

This is where you will show pictures of what you bought at Hollywood Patient's Collective...and give a review of it.

Working on this section, adding the review software this week.
Please pardon the dust.
:smokin:

Re: Dragon and White Widow

i tried some of that too, very nice...
indica/sativa hybrid i believe...
i also like the TRUE sour diesel i got from here.
the kush always rules...;)

I grabbed some of a VERY fresh batch of Master Kush over the weekend there at HPC, I have to say, although it's my first time posting round, here I am proud to say this bud is worth every penny. Amazing, INSTANT floating in the clouds headbuzz, long-lasting, and amazing flavor as it rolls off your palate.:bongrip:

Craxx

btw, 1000 curses on the fools who tried to shut this place down, may the fleas of a 1000 camels infest your loins!

Re: Master Kush

i agree...the true og i had here in their new lounge, through the volcano, almost knocked me out...lol

by the way, these guys have the cheapest price i've ever seen on the volcano...only $450!

Re: Master Kush

Wow, very nice to hear. Ive got some little masters goin atm : ) How is the bud formation and feel? Oh yah, and I got my Volcano for 420 with tax, was last 2005 or 2006?model in store(the second newest model).

Back
Top Bottom