Blazedgirl679

So this is my first grow (auto Daiquiri Lime) and I ’m growing in coco and adding biobizz. I’m about 8 weeks in and thought my plant was quite small so thought I’d up the nutes a little to see if that would help boost her - bad idea!! I burned her quite bad.

Anyway, pretty sure she has stunted growth which I’m fine with as this was my first grow and I’m learning from this.

From the beginning I also noticed she was a little yellow, but just tinged yellow - like she was still green but you could see a hint of yellow coming through the leaves.

This is making me think she’s possibly deficient in iron?? I have bought some calmag, but didn’t want to go ahead and add it in case this made her worse.

Should I add it? What do you guys think I should do? (Already flushed her when I burned her a couple of weeks ago btw)
01A15076-369E-4F15-B553-D2CB17663C11.jpeg
D8980537-B649-4C5D-A359-6731D76E727C.jpeg
F14A8E14-6031-46D1-843D-6C723358B1CC.jpeg

Hey buddy don't worry she'll be fine.
Not gonna get much bigger unfortunately but she'll pull through.
Quarter strength nutes @ ph6.3-6.5, feed every day to run off and yes add the calmag. Quarter of whatever it says on the bottle.
Shell sort herself out soon enough :)

Thankssss, I’ve just added some calmag, no nutes for now! Hoping this will help!

Back
Top Bottom