Brother Rex I hope all is good over there on the homestead.
I was just getting caught up and passing by to wish you all the best now always and forever going forward my friend.

Thats the plan, hopefully it'll happen in spring, but the solar project will take priority. If need be I'll do another grow in the 4x4 tent, next summer. But then it's full steam ahead on getting the rooms built. I originally was going to do the one bigger one- then i halved the planned space into two rooms. It'll let me continue to grow my autos, and dip into the Photoperiods. Hopefully all on electricity produced here on the RexStead
Atta boy. Light that shit up and jump in with both feet.
Lots of your 420 family would love to see that and with some proper planing I know I could drag the vessel up there in the summer for a few days of work and evenings of fishing.

Anyways brother keep the dream alive and to all following brother Rexs journal play safe and enjoy and wishing everyone all the best always

Brother Rex I hope all is good over there on the homestead.
I was just getting caught up and passing by to wish you all the best now always and forever going forward my friend.

Atta boy. Light that shit up and jump in with both feet.
Lots of your 420 family would love to see that and with some proper planing I know I could drag the vessel up there in the summer for a few days of work and evenings of fishing.
You are an amazing person, you know that? Don't change brother!
I may take you up on it, more just to finally chill and have a smoke with ya.
Do you have a travel trailer? Park it in the yard (seriously, there's enough room for several 18 wheelers to park). We have a travel trailer, if it's not sold by then I'm sure it can be made available, not extravagant). It's Parked up near the beach.
Lake is less then 5 minutes and has a boat launch.
Anyways brother keep the dream alive and to all following brother Rexs journal play safe and enjoy and wishing everyone all the best always
Appreciate you swinging by, and I wish you and the family a Happy New Year.

Sorry but did I read the Bruce banner smells like cat pee pee hahahha don't be telling this brother! Congrats on an awesome grow and I'm excited to see many more from you
Hey brother, totally missed this this morning. Was a much/lots of needed coffee kinda morning :laughtwo: . Sincerest apologies.
I coulda, woulda, and did swear it smelled like cat pee right at harvest. Though the Mrs said it smelled like spinach- guess im no Popeye!! :rofl:

Thank goodness the cure changed that. It just smells like pure dank weed, almost enough to burn the nose (zero ammonia- confirmed with several people). Pure face melt when it's the first smoke of the day.

And thank you HF! I'm building a small stirponic rdwc system for a bit of a winter grow. Hopefully I'll get some pollen to play with as well. It will be in my perpetual journal, and just some winter fun.
Hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year, and stay warm- I saw the temps your way.....brrrrr.
Happy New Year brother Rexer :love:
Thanks Verbalist! I hope you have a Happy New Year as well! May your new year be filled with happy surprises!

Happy New Year Rex! Thanks for everything you do around here! Have a great 2022!
Thanks MrSauga! I've had plenty of great mentors on here, I can only hope to pay it forward when I can :)

I hope you too have a great 2022, and that it is filled with joyous, happy memories. May your stash never run dry, nor your bowl be empty.

Hey brother, totally missed this this morning. Was a much/lots of needed coffee kinda morning :laughtwo: . Sincerest apologies.
I coulda, woulda, and did swear it smelled like cat pee right at harvest. Though the Mrs said it smelled like spinach- guess im no Popeye!! :rofl:

Thank goodness the cure changed that. It just smells like pure dank weed, almost enough to burn the nose (zero ammonia- confirmed with several people). Pure face melt when it's the first smoke of the day.

And thank you HF! I'm building a small stirponic rdwc system for a bit of a winter grow. Hopefully I'll get some pollen to play with as well. It will be in my perpetual journal, and just some winter fun.
Hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year, and stay warm- I saw the temps your way.....brrrrr.

Thanks Verbalist! I hope you have a Happy New Year as well! May your new year be filled with happy surprises!
Where is the perpetual

Where is the perpetual

The first oh...15-20 pages are a mess, lots of "new system pains". Feel free to skip to the end! It was a great harvest:)

You are an amazing person, you know that? Don't change brother!
Lmao this all depends on who you ask along my timeline. There may be a few different opinions floating around out there.

I may take you up on it, more just to finally chill and have a smoke with ya.
Oh I’m so in. I will fill my truck with my tools and hook the vessel to the hitch and it’s on. Maybe pick brother @Bill284 up along the way.

Play safe and enjoy New Year’s Eve my friend and all my 420 family

Lmao this all depends on who you ask along my timeline. There may be a few different opinions floating around out there.

Oh I’m so in. I will fill my truck with my tools and hook the vessel to the hitch and it’s on. Maybe pick brother @Bill284 up along the way.

Play safe and enjoy New Year’s Eve my friend and all my 420 family
Hey @KCCO 77 hope your taking time to enjoy yourself.
If you can get some time free the offer is always there. :love:
Hey Rex:ciao:
Happy New Year everyone.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @KCCO 77 hope your taking time to enjoy yourself.
If you can get some time free the offer is always there. :love:
Hey Rex:ciao:
Happy New Year everyone.

Stay safe
Bill
Hey Bill :cheesygrinsmiley:
I hope you and Stacey have a happy New Year. May this New Year, under your New Roof be filled with happiness. And I hope both of you succeed in all your dreams :love:

Ooo make sure you tag me in on the new journals buddy!

I like the idea of using the sun for energy to grow indoors. I'm a huge fan on photos. I like the option to do any amount of veg and grow plants to whatever size you want. Can't wait to see how they turn out :)
Happy New Year Moon! Again! lol. Yeah photos rock. That's what the real deal is. Truth be told, I rarely give a shit how my autos come out if I also have photos going. They're always gonna be smaller and yield less, and they're always gonna be lower in thc than the same strain in photo. I like growing them and they're fun, and I'm at the point now where I'm pretty much getting a QP of perfect, jarred buds per auto, but still they're just autos. How are you gonna join us in the monster outdoor one plant monster grow this spring if you don't grow a photo? Heh.

Rexer I think I said Happy New Year and all that good stuff to you but I can't remember specifically doing it. I'm going through making sure I didn't miss anyone I wanted to wish HNY to, so in case I didn't, Happy happy my friend. You saw I tossed out the gauntlet to Moony to join us in the monster grow?

Ooo make sure you tag me in on the new journals buddy!

I like the idea of using the sun for energy to grow indoors. I'm a huge fan on photos. I like the option to do any amount of veg and grow plants to whatever size you want. Can't wait to see how they turn out :)
Hey Moony, I missed this comment in my replies. I think it was when I was really sick :hmmmm:, dunno but no excuse!! Lol
It'll be in my perpetual, and you're more then welcome to join in! I'll be doing a combination of hydro and soil outside, and hydro indoors this summer. One special surprise on one outdoor plant ;)
:ciao: Rex and I hope you and yours have a happy new year's eve and a crazy good 2022! :party:
Thanks Shed! We're taking it easy and quiet, TV and :hookah:
I hope you and your family have a happy new year too!!
Happy New Year Moon! Again! lol. Yeah photos rock. That's what the real deal is. Truth be told, I rarely give a shit how my autos come out if I also have photos going. They're always gonna be smaller and yield less, and they're always gonna be lower in thc than the same strain in photo. I like growing them and they're fun, and I'm at the point now where I'm pretty much getting a QP of perfect, jarred buds per auto, but still they're just autos. How are you gonna join us in the monster outdoor one plant monster grow this spring if you don't grow a photo? Heh.
Hell yeah, let's make this summer outdoor a grow to remember!!!:headbanger:
Rexer I think I said Happy New Year and all that good stuff to you but I can't remember specifically doing it. I'm going through making sure I didn't miss anyone I wanted to wish HNY to, so in case I didn't, Happy happy my friend. You saw I tossed out the gauntlet to Moony to join us in the monster grow?
Happy New Year to you too Jon! I hope you have a wonderful year, and you achieve all your goals!!
It'll be a quite the show this summer with all the monster plants!!

Hey Bill :cheesygrinsmiley:
I hope you and Stacey have a happy New Year. May this New Year, under your New Roof be filled with happiness. And I hope both of you succeed in all your dreams :love:
Your the best my friend.
I'm closing out on a high note, Thank you. :green_heart:
Hope the two of you have nothing but the best for the future.
Happy New Year.

Stay safe
Bill

Hiya Rexer! I saw that you directed ShinSeiki to the pH article in your sig, and decided to follow and read. Everything tracks and makes sense for the most part. But the author got this part wrong:

when a plant removes a positively charged cation from the nutrient reservoir/tank it leaves a negatively charged anion in its place and when a plant removes an anion from the nutrient reservoir/tank it leaves a cation in its place. See following images.

pH-change-image-site.jpg
The images are correct, but the text preceding the images turned the exchanges around. When the plant takes up a cation like K+1, it releases a H+1 cation back to the reservoir. And when it takes up an anion, it releases an OH-1 anion back to the reservoir. Just clarifying in case someone got confused..
:surf:

Back
Top Bottom