That last line says it all. Lol. At least I have the dog now to talk to, that makes me feel a little more sane....:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:
Yeah I talk to my dog too :laughtwo: - got her back when I was single (oh the #s she got me!!). Man's best friend indeed!

Those plants think you're their best friend! And they're right. :)
Ahhh if only they knew....I can't wait to burn them, nug by nug :eek: :rofl:
Hey Rex whats good brother? :)

Noticed theres brownish pistils shown already :p what was their avg flowering time?
Hey Verbalist! They've been flowering for roughly 24 days now. They have a long way to go.

Good catch and question on the browning pistils!
The browning pistils are nothing to worry about. They got damaged by handling, or from high wind, possibly environmental swings too. They'll keep putting out new pistils as the plant(s) develops. I have several fans, a large AC, and a large dehumidifier inside the tent, it makes it a bit breezy in there,

I'm also far from gentle with them.

Now that's not to say that pistils turning brown should always be ignored. It can be a signal of a few things:

• Large environmental swings (temp and RH)
  • Pollinated
  • Light
  • Plant ripening
  • Physical damage to pistil

That's not an exhaustive list, just what pops to mind and open for debate. I've had some bad environmental swings with the constant weather changes, and handled the plants quite a bit when setting the Scrog.

Now- if they were black, then there would be something to worry about.

Now that's not to say that pistils turning brown should always be ignored. It can be a signal of a few things:
Yup these r true u listed. If u using bloom boosters some of them makes the pistils ”ripen” faster even tho theres fresh calyxes producin new white ones.
..At least organic bloom booster (Bio-Top max) had that kind of effect.

Journal Update

Flower Day 25
Day 63 above ground

Tent temp: 21C
Tent RH%: 40-60%
Previous PPM: 1012 PPM
Current PPM: 971 PPM
Adjusted PPM to: 913 PPM
PH: 5.8
Res temp: 21.3C
Water level: decent drop.

So folks, it's Friday! And time for a reservoir change up. Fresh batch of nutes for the girls tonight!

So there been some temperature swings in the tent with the cooler nights creeping in, nothing too worrisome yet, but the tent dropped down to 17C. Around that temp nutrient uptake issues can pop up, so I don't want it getting colder in there. I turned the heater up a bit. So...let's see how good this heater works.
I do have a perfectly safe backup plan...i just would rather not shell out the fuel for the furnace in the garage, but that option is there if it gets bad.

The dehumidifier is finally getting the RH under better control.

I've noticed some mag deficiency on the Bruce Banner Auto, but hopefully the fresh res will halt it, if not I'll add a bit of Epsom.

A touch of nitrogen toxicity again, but that too hopefully has been sorted, I'll give it a few days. The latest batch has no Mycos chum or FloraNova Grow, so that should dial the nitrogen back.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

And onto the pictures!!

Journal Update

Flower Day 25
Day 63 above ground

Tent RH%: 40-60%
Previous PPM: 1012 PPM
Current PPM: 971 PPM
PH: 5.8
Water level: decent drop.

So folks, it's Friday! And time for a reservoir change up. Fresh batch of nutes for the girls tonight!

So there been some temperature swings in the tent with the cooler nights creeping in, nothing too worrisome yet, but the tent dropped down to 17C. Around that temp nutrient uptake issues can pop up, so I don't want it getting colder in there. I turned the heater up a bit. So...let's see how good this heater works.
I do have a perfectly safe backup plan...i just would rather not shell out the fuel for the furnace in the garage, but that option is there if it gets bad.

The dehumidifier is finally getting the RH under better control.

I've noticed some mag deficiency on the Bruce Banner Auto, but hopefully the fresh res will halt it, if not I'll add a bit of Epsom.

A touch of nitrogen toxicity again, but that too hopefully has been sorted, I'll give it a few days. The latest batch has no Mycos chum or FloraNova Grow, so that should dial the nitrogen back.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

And onto the pictures!!

Can already tell these ain't gonna be done in no 75 days....lol. You're looking at 90 each I would think, yes? It looks amazing.

Can already tell these ain't gonna be done in no 75 days....lol. You're looking at 90 each I would think, yes? It looks amazing.
To be honest I couldn't even give an accurate guess on how much longer it'll be. I can take a guess and say that the Bruce Banner Auto will finish first, the White Berry Auto 2nd and the Somango Auto last. That's just a guess, and can change quickly- as it is, I originally thought that the Bruce Banner would be the biggest plant, but the White Berry is going to bring more weight in.

The Bruce banner is looking frosty , it's making me excited about the free beans herbies seeds sent me ill be try the Bruce banner photo , your in my favorite part of grows where things get plump and shiny looking awesome friend !
Thanks HashFart, I find myself staring at her everytime I open the tent, and each day the frost is building. This is one of my favorite parts too. That one lil bud on her is getting nice.
Looking good Rex. You're smashing it!
Thanks Mcrib, its been on cruise control, and the light has made it a breeze so far!
Looking great brotha,
Thanks Dusty, I always appreciate it brother. Your doing amazing on your current grow as well!

Journal Update

Flower Day 27
Day 65 above ground

Tent RH%: 30-50%
Previous PPM: 998 PPM
Current PPM: 1115 PPM
PH: 5.8 (adjusted, was 6.9)
Water level: huge drop

So I wasn't able to adjust the reservoir yesterday, and after a day and a half or so, the ph drifted from 5.7 to 6.9 .
That being said, they weren't being fed at the end....I just shut the pump off remotely as I figured it had drifted past the 6.5 mark (was gone for the weekend). No harm, no foul, everything is now adjusted and they are feeding as they should. They did manage to go through quite the amount of the level in the reservoir. I'll have to be topping off more regularly with the amount they're going through now.
And when I opened the tent....oh the wonderful frost that's starting to build is all I could notice. It's almost mesmerizing to look at.
Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend, and a good upcoming week, thanks for dropping by, and a special thanks to @ViparSpectra who made this possible, and who's light continues to pleasantly surprise me.

Fantastic canopy control. I have no experience with autos. It looks like you are riding this bucking bronco grow like a pro. :cheer:
Thank you my friend, i appreciate it. I've had some luck I think on this one, and I have zero doubt you could run one even better. I'm always in awe of that Stable

Journal Update

Flower Day 27
Day 65 above ground

Tent RH%: 30-50%
Previous PPM: 998 PPM
Current PPM: 1115 PPM
PH: 5.8 (adjusted, was 6.9)
Water level: huge drop

So I wasn't able to adjust the reservoir yesterday, and after a day and a half or so, the ph drifted from 5.7 to 6.9 .
That being said, they weren't being fed at the end....I just shut the pump off remotely as I figured it had drifted past the 6.5 mark (was gone for the weekend). No harm, no foul, everything is now adjusted and they are feeding as they should. They did manage to go through quite the amount of the level in the reservoir. I'll have to be topping off more regularly with the amount they're going through now.
And when I opened the tent....oh the wonderful frost that's starting to build is all I could notice. It's almost mesmerizing to look at.
Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend, and a good upcoming week, thanks for dropping by, and a special thanks to @ViparSpectra who made this possible, and who's light continues to pleasantly surprise me.

Awesome. Great Pictures.

Back
Top Bottom