I grew it in auto. It's a super tasty strain, at least the auto version was.
Thats the one I got - hoping I can get one of those blasted seeds to pop!

Oh, I didn't realize that's how it worked. Duh, guess I should know that. Thanks Shed. Great, another "your post has been edited" email.
I am monitored by monitors often

Oh, I didn't realize that's how it worked. Duh, guess I should know that. Thanks Shed. Great, another "your post has been edited" email.
Yeah - Im TRYING to not get any more of those!

I too suffer from migraines and the only thing that works for me is micro dosing mushrooms.
Interesting. Message me about this if you like, don't wanna push Rexer's journal any more than we already have, lol. I have significant experience in this realm and have some stuff I'd like to ask/share with you.

Interesting. Message me about this if you like, don't wanna push Rexer's journal any more than we already have, lol. I have significant experience in this realm and have some stuff I'd like to ask/share with you.
Yes good point. Sorry Rex

There's great beauty in that beast! Congrats again on the drought experiment and congrats on the harvest. :thumb:

I hope your head improves and trim jail isn't too tough on the neck, back, and hands!
There was indeed plenty of beauty to be found, thank you brother.

I hope you feel better and that in the future it works for you and Mrs Rex. Marvelous job here again Sir!
Its still kinda ebbing if you know what I mean. I'm assuming that the basil does work fresh only? And thank you Krissi!
Na you guys are welcome to chat away, though I'm not big on shrooms myself.
To be honest, it's a wonderful thing when I see people chatting and helping each other in my journals. And I never consider anything wrong with going off topic now and then, keeps things lively, fun and interesting!
For what it's worth, I know someone who suffered migraines for years and found that taking Magnesium supplementation stopped them.
Noted, I may actually give that a try as well. Once it hits me full on migraine, it's curtains down, and nap time. I do have added mineralization to my RO system in the house.
Yes good point. Sorry Rex
All good brother, I'm glad to see you in here and feel free to chat away!
It gets lonely if nobody else is chatting, and well... even my loved ones can only listen to just me prattle on for so long before it becomes boring :laughtwo:

The Somango Auto isn't quite fully done yet. She still has a bit needing to be trimmed and put in the fridge. But that's it for me for tonight, this jail bird is sprung for now!

There was indeed plenty of beauty to be found, thank you brother.

Its still kinda ebbing if you know what I mean. I'm assuming that the basil does work fresh only? And thank you Krissi!

Na you guys are welcome to chat away, though I'm not big on shrooms myself.
To be honest, it's a wonderful thing when I see people chatting and helping each other in my journals. And I never consider anything wrong with going off topic now and then, keeps things lively, fun and interesting!

Noted, I may actually give that a try as well. Once it hits me full on migraine, it's curtains down, and nap time. I do have added mineralization to my RO system in the house.

All good brother, I'm glad to see you in here and feel free to chat away!
It gets lonely if nobody else is chatting, and well... even my loved ones can only listen to just me prattle on for so long before it becomes boring :laughtwo:

The Somango Auto isn't quite fully done yet. She still has a bit needing to be trimmed and put in the fridge. But that's it for me for tonight, this jail bird is sprung for now!

Great pull Rex and yes, only fresh basil. I hope it helps in the future and you can relax now that you're trimmed up.....

@Rexer - do you not use paper bags during your fridge dry? I also wonder if something like a cookie cooling rack would help the air circulation under the buds in the fridge (god knows I have enough of THOSE laying around).

Great pull Rex and yes, only fresh basil. I hope it helps in the future and you can relax now that you're trimmed up.....
Thanks Krissi, I thought as much but figured I'd ask. There's actually around 1/3 or so of the plant left for me to finish up tomorrow. Then onto the White Berry Auto. I think I need a bigger harvest fridge.

@Rexer - do you not use paper bags during your fridge dry? I also wonder if something like a cookie cooling rack would help the air circulation under the buds in the fridge (god knows I have enough of THOSE laying around).
Hey Cjsbabygirl!
You should use the paper bags to fridge dry at 28g per bag, that is the proper method.
This is just something I came up with.
I just found that laying it on cardboard works for me in the fridge that I use. I did it with one big plant before and it worked, so I'd like to try that again, as its a bit of a time saver.
I basically put some gloves on and rotate the buds on the cardboard every day or two.

The reason for the cardboard is that it doesn't let the buds sweat like they would if touching glass or metal (at least in my mind that was a worry).
The cardboard also helps slowly wick the moisture.

What the picture doesn't show is I take paper bags and lay them over top of the buds/nugs before closing the fridge up.

I'd say Magnesium is definitely worth a try, it was a game changer for my uncle after years of migraines. I've heard of other folk finding the same too.

And are you just smelling it, or ingesting it?
Nooo eating it, silly!!! You're as bad as my 2 year old trying to take if off my lip! Just stick it over your lip, under your nose. Lay down somewhere dark, sunglasses on.

Hi @Azimuth ,
Noticed your signature.
Alchemy
Do you have an ongoing journal?

p.s. @StoneOtter quotes some Korean Farming when he schools me.
Hi @Maritimer,

I don't yet. I use my "Alchemy" thread to highlight some of the experiments I'm doing with plant based inputs. I've gone down the rabbit hole with both KNF and Jadam practices.

I have a relatively new cabinet I modded out that I grow in and am still feeling my way around it. It's the 4th version that have all been in slightly different environments so I'm trying to get everything dialed back in.

I'll get a grow journal going eventually, but due to security reasons I wouldn't have any pictures in it for now so it wouldn't be super interesting for most.

There are a few of us on here using these methods in one form or another, so I just try to share what I learn whether from others or books or my own experiments.

Hi @Maritimer,

I don't yet. I use my "Alchemy" thread to highlight some of the experiments I'm doing with plant based inputs. I've gone down the rabbit hole with both KNF and Jadam practices.

I have a relatively new cabinet I modded out that I grow in and am still feeling my way around it. It's the 4th version that have all been in slightly different environments so I'm trying to get everything dialed back in.

I'll get a grow journal going eventually, but due to security reasons I wouldn't have any pictures in it for now so it wouldn't be super interesting for most.

There are a few of us on here using these methods in one form or another, so I just try to share what I learn whether from others or books or my own experiments.
I've gone down the rabbit hole with both KNF and Jadam practices.

If it won't get you in trouble, can you possibly expound on this a little bit?

I've gone down the rabbit hole with both KNF and Jadam practices.

If it won't get you in trouble, can you possibly expound on this a little bit?
See, here I am thinking what in the heck are you guys talking about. Please someone, enlighten me

See, here I am thinking what in the heck are you guys talking about. Please someone, enlighten me
Nope, you're not the only one. I have no idea and would rather the source tell me about it than find out online. That's next. Too curious.

Back
Top Bottom