Looks great all things considered...and imagine how perfect they'll be with the camera hot-glued to babygirl's pole shelves!
No need to hot glue the camera directly to the shelf … only glue a large metal washer because the base of the cam is magnetic :D

Thanks babygirl! Even a camera on a magnet can get jostled, which messes with the time lapse. Fixing it absolutely for the length of the grow will result in the best final product.
True, but so far that shelf is pretty dang stable in and of itself; not to mention I wouldn't want to do anything permanent to the camera that I couldn't UNDO later. Then again ……….

It's pretty easy to snap off things stuck on with hot glue, as I discovered helping my kids with their science projects!
Lol - I’ll keep that in mind!

Ok folks, I had just about forgotten to compile and upload this (thanks for the reminder @cjsbabygirl313 !)

The 1st one was posted previously in the journal. And the 2nd one was cut a bit short due to the camera being relocated to do the drought gif.

I tried to keep this one a bit more steady, but the fan in the tent caused a bit of movement on the camera (Sorry Shed!!)

Actually having an action camera with time lapse feature on my shopping list.

40€ wouldn’t be too bad for that.
1T mem SD card could record at least 3 days straight.

Thanks Ganjagranddaddy! Blue Dream in an Auto Flower is something that I really want to get my hands on. I've had great experience with it and helping my pain.

Thank you! Hopefully I can get it properly dried and jarred...then I'll take a big sigh of relief...then a few puffs ;) :bongrip:

And you could easily fill a fridge like that, you've got a better eye for details then me!
Heres a couple of pics of the bluedreamatic by fast buds. Beautiful strain in all ways as an auto too.
20200208_225320.jpg
20200208_222357.jpg
20200208_165630.jpg

So while it's not Thanksgiving here (it already passed in Canada), I would like to say and wish everyone celebrating today, a Happy Thanksgiving.

I know today I'm thankful. While getting my jars sorted, I found a jar stuffed with SuperSkunk:yahoo:. Now...I don't think I need say how I celebrated that find :cheesygrinsmiley:

Have a great day everyone and even if you aren't celebrating today, it's good to take a moment, look around and realize how thankful we should be:green_heart:

Do they mention how it works? My regular jars are are smell-proof, air-proof, get no light (in a box in the closet), and I somehow doubt that a cherry tomato comes out as it went in after six months. What's the secret?
I honestly don't know. All I know is that the company stands hard on that, and you can see the actual test on video somewhere on Youtube. It really does look almost exactly the same. I think there's something inside the lids that they don't tell you what it is. It feel spongy in there, and porous. Some sort of Boveda type thing I imagine. But having them light, uv, infared, air, etc. proof probably helps too. A Mason jar simply isn't any of those things. No matter how well it's screwed on.

So while it's not Thanksgiving here (it already passed in Canada), I would like to say and wish everyone celebrating today, a Happy Thanksgiving.

I know today I'm thankful. While getting my jars sorted, I found a jar stuffed with SuperSkunk:yahoo:. Now...I don't think I need say how I celebrated that find :cheesygrinsmiley:

Have a great day everyone and even if you aren't celebrating today, it's good to take a moment, look around and realize how thankful we should be:green_heart:
It's so nice to have so much to be thankful for. :green_heart:
Enjoy that SuperSkunk my friend.
Guess what, I have a seed soaking lol.
Critical mass auto going in the window for kicks in that soil.
Keep me occupied while I design the new grow.

Stay safe
Bill

It's so nice to have so much to be thankful for. :green_heart:
Enjoy that SuperSkunk my friend.
Guess what, I have a seed soaking lol.
Critical mass auto going in the window for kicks in that soil.
Keep me occupied while I design the new grow.

Stay safe
Bill
Hey that sounds like some fun! I'm confident your going to pull of a nice yield, if you want I have a roll of mylar that you (I don't mind helping) can use to build a bit of a reflective backing to get the sunlight all around it. Mind you flat white works just as well (which I know you know :laughtwo: ). But the roll and offer isn't going anywhere. Heck if you know anyone that wants it....its theirs.

Hey that sounds like some fun! I'm confident your going to pull of a nice yield, if you want I have a roll of mylar that you (I don't mind helping) can use to build a bit of a reflective backing to get the sunlight all around it. Mind you flat white works just as well (which I know you know :laughtwo: ). But the roll and offer isn't going anywhere. Heck if you know anyone that wants it....its theirs.
Thanks but I'm just going natural for some fun.

Stay safe
Bill

In fin we do not even celebrate thanksgiving, but all in the spirit! :love:

And a special thanks to you Rexer. Been a pleasure to get known with you. U been invaluable inspirer & mentor for me :)

In fin we do not even celebrate thanksgiving, but all in the spirit! :love:

And a special thanks to you Rexer. Been a pleasure to get known with you. U been invaluable inspirer & mentor for me :)
Thank you Verbalist, that's extremely kind to say, and heart warming to read. It's been an absolute pleasure getting to know you as well:)

Awesome job @Rexer on the grow and journal! finding a jar of cured super skunk sounds like a real treat! I'm curious to see what you think of those bags if you test them out. I currently am using one giant metal air lock container which has been awesome. It takes up a lot of space which is one factor tou are looking to avoid. I just love having a giant 21 liter bowl of nugs haha

Congratulations on your big harvest! @Rexer

Back
Top Bottom