Rez size in RDWC?

Everything seems OK today, but the temp in the tent is creeping up, now at 78 degrees.
we are having a heat wave, it will get to 41 degrees Celcius or even higher with the humidex here, I might have to start with the frozen water bottles in the rez already.
Doh :)

The rez temp is sitting at 22℃= 71.6F right now, I've put a frozen chunk of RO water in there earlier, it seemed to help a bit, lol.

The room temp is now 83.5F, (It's still 36℃= 96.8F outside right now!) but today's heat is almost finished, and it is going to go down to 19℃= 66.2F overnight, so hopefully I can trap some of that cooler air in the room overnight for tomorrow.

Tomorrow's forecast:

High 32 except 23 along parts of the coast. Humidex 40. UV index 9 or very high.

I'll have lots of water frozen overnight tonight for the rez, tomorrow will be the last really hot day for awhile I hope :)

The rez temp is sitting at 22℃= 71.6F right now, I've put a frozen chunk of RO water in there earlier, it seemed to help a bit, lol.

The room temp is now 83.5F, (It's still 36℃= 96.8F outside right now!) but today's heat is almost finished, and it is going to go down to 19℃= 66.2F overnight, so hopefully I can trap some of that cooler air in the room overnight for tomorrow.

Tomorrow's forecast:

High 32 except 23 along parts of the coast. Humidex 40. UV index 9 or very high.

I'll have lots of water frozen overnight tonight for the rez, tomorrow will be the last really hot day for awhile I hope :)
Ya this heat is killing me I am in TO and it is hot as hell. I work outside and I honestly felt like I was pass out a few time today. I have been real lucky with my res temp. It sits on the basement floor as well as my buckets. It is 66 lights out and 71 max lights on. Between the concrete floor and the Ac everything stays in check. Keep the frozen RO water flowing and I hope it works out. If you can at least pamper the roots the plants may b ok until you can figure something out to cool your room. Or this heatwave ends. Good luck

I think tomorrow is the last super hot day, the weekend is supposedly dropping down into the mid 20's, that will be better.
Thankfully I'm not in flower right now, they don't like over 80 degrees from what I understand, it stunts growth after that point.
My rez and buckets also sit directly on a cement floor, I think that is helping.

I just need to get these tiny little seedlings going without anything harming them, then it's all clear sailing :) One is almost 2 inches and still has the seed husk stuck to it, I keep waiting for it to break out!

Outside is 83 degrees and 90 with the humidex, and in my grow room (the tent is totally unzipped right now with fans going) and it's 83 degrees in my grow room, lol.

Stay cool my friend!!

Back
Top Bottom