RH for photos & autos in flower

Sctanley007

I am currently running photos and auto flowers (which are currently in their fifth and sixth week and obviously flowering).

I’ve never had a problem with keeping proper humidity in the tent but this morning I noticed it down to 37% and realized I don’t know what the proper humidity should be with both types of plants in the same area.

Also and cures for low humidity since I seem to be headed that way? It’s only a 2x4x5 tent so a humidifier seems overkill.

Thanks

Start with a wire hanger and a bowl, work the wire hanger around bowl like so.
IMG_20181018_1904198_rewind.jpg

Then add a smaller hand towel than what I have "didn't wanna cut the wifes up" add water in bowl hang towel on hanger like so with just tip of the towel in bowl of water.
IMG_20181018_1904410_rewind.jpg

Trying the hanger and towel...it didn’t do much...staying at 37%. I had a fan speed control so I put that on and set it at medium. Maybe moving less air will bump rh. Idk.

Well the temp went up to 79 degrees, which is fine, but the RH is holding at 37%.

All the plants seem ok so far but I’d like to figure a solution in case.

I don’t have an issue with a small humidifier with a RH controller but the grow space is so small I hate to waste the sq footage.

I feel you there my flower tent is only 3x3 so I have to be cautious when it comes to taking up room. I found a super small round humidifier online fits perfect, and keeps rh right at 50% at half speed for $10. Let me do a little research and I'll get back with you. We will find something that will work for you bro.

Back
Top Bottom