Rhetorrikz - LED Grow - Coco

Hey guys we're about 48 days into flower
Temps between 55 -78f the last feed was 6 days ago 750ppm 5.9ph , every second day has been a routine watering with bubbled tap 100ppm ph6 untill light runoff +today a small amount of gw powder 1/4 tsp applied to top of coco .. things are looking ok, well i think the leaf cupping is due to the intensity of the cobs, i could raise the lights up a bit but theres so many wires that would need adjusting.. i really should just do it...:straightface:
2016-06-21_20_17_09.jpg

20160621_195437.jpg

20160621_195928.jpg

20160621_194711.jpg

20160621_194902.jpg

:peace:

Random thaught.. i dont add silica. Has anyone grown out clones with and without silica ? Can you comment on stem/limb strength differances?
I use pro tekt by dyna grow. Stalks of steel. Great stuff with seeds or clones. I'll never go without it. 1 TSP per gal to start. Then I'll use it as PH up to get me to 6.5. I'm in soil. Best stuff ever. Add some sweeteners to your mix, Mg def causes leaf cupping and sweeteners have that along with AA's and other good stuff.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I use synthetic, black strap works better if you have time to let it ferment. I use sugar daddy, it's cheap, and synthetics don't attract bugs like sugar or molasses. Mg is used hard in flower, it's the limiting reactant in photosynthesis. Cupping leafs without burning (close light) could be Mg. Plus sweeteners feed bene bacteria as bonus.

Cheers

And the veggies
Monster croped clones and seedlings under t5 doing ok.
Lst bagseed project under led .. im having a bit of trouble with these. There in 1 litre mini hempys , they are a little droppy. could be a few things? not liking wet feet or rootbound or lighting or cold temps down to 50f or 10c latley .. what do you guys think? I dono. im waiting for my 11litre air pots to become vacant then we'll up pot them
20160710_085635.jpg

Lst bagseed project under led .. im having a bit of trouble with these. There in 1 litre mini hempys , they are a little droppy. could be a few things? not liking wet feet or rootbound or lighting or cold temps down to 50f or 10c latley .. what do you guys think?

could be all of the above. yea it wasn't helpful to say that but I've learned that just by moving from a grow op under my desk in my office room was a totally different animal compared to the new grow op I started in my bedroom closet (yea I'm in love with trying to grow rofl).

indoor cultivation is a hobby of details.

fortunately what the plant likes is always the same

Under the desk I was having a blast, but in the closet I'm hitting the wall left and right (literally) with temps and low humidity probs.

Looking Great, don't know why I wasn't following from a while before...

Hi Rhetorrikz, looking awesome in flower, I'd say a few weeks left. Late flower flush H2O does not need to be PH'ed, soil gets acidic and lockout is desired. PH down uses HPO3 which breaks down into P (as in NPK you see on nutes) which can add unwanted flavor to your fruit.

Garden looks great.

Cheers

73 days flower , most of the fan leaves are falling off in my hands
Flushed plain water through them today they look done , not many amber trics mostly all cloudy with a few ambers

20160716_185957.jpg

And so i got a new thermometer for the veg cab , one wth a sensor i can put down at canopy level.. 68-78f with rh 65-75% that seems good. i was worried they were too cold but its not getting as low as i thaught .. good stuff .. heres a shot of some training done with insperation from you guys vlad and snid ! should have 12+ tops each now with fairly minimal effort

20160717_085608.jpg

Sorry been slack i was ment to document when i Cut , trimmed and hung these girls out to dry .. they didnt last much longer, 77days flower and they really looked done about 80/20% cloudy/ amber they stoped drinking water and were drying up...
Now after 5 days in drying box i destemmed everything and sealed them in individual airtight containers overnight we're @ 69-70%rh :woohoo: test time

Back
Top Bottom