Rheumatoid Arthritis by Anonymous

Julie Gardener

Rheumatoid Arthritis by Anonymous​

I am a 37 year old woman who has suffered from rheumatoid arthritis since the tender age of three.

For the first 25 years of my life, I was seriously affected by my medical condition, experiencing pain from top to toe, with my joints slowly degenerating. It got to the point that I had to have bilateral hip replacement surgery two weeks before my 25th birthday.

For the last several years I have been using cannabis medicinally - and yeah - it works so much better than stuffing myself with damaging painkillers.

Of course I am still affected by my arthritis, and have received a disability pension because of it, but my quality of life is greatly improved.

I can have a social life and still be a member of society--contributing instead of locking myself up in my home in pain and depression.

So one of my daily routines definitely is lighting up;-)

When will people realize how helpful this herb is to so many all over the world?

Source: Comments and Observations

Rheumatoid Arthritis by Anonymous​

I am a 37 year old woman who has suffered from rheumatoid arthritis since the tender age of three.

For the first 25 years of my life, I was seriously affected by my medical condition, experiencing pain from top to toe, with my joints slowly degenerating. It got to the point that I had to have bilateral hip replacement surgery two weeks before my 25th birthday.

For the last several years I have been using cannabis medicinally - and yeah - it works so much better than stuffing myself with damaging painkillers.

Of course I am still affected by my arthritis, and have received a disability pension because of it, but my quality of life is greatly improved.

I can have a social life and still be a member of society--contributing instead of locking myself up in my home in pain and depression.

So one of my daily routines definitely is lighting up;-)

When will people realize how helpful this herb is to so many all over the world?

Source: Comments and Observations

Thank you for sharing that.
I too, have bad R.A. but didn't feel its' effects until I was in my late 30's, early 40's. Now approaching 60, I have lived with that severe pain nearly 25 years. I am incapacitated more often than not. Cannabis has always had a place in my life but medically, it didn't dawn on me until the late 90's that I was experiencing relief from something I was using for recreation. I have always loved Opiates, in any form and gravitated to the more "heavy weight" types from the onset. By either fate or simple luck, I had always had a lot of sources for many, many prescriptions as I didn't "doctor shop" rather, I simply picked up the phone and called one of a dozen Physicians I knew (did remodeling jobs for them all) and would get just about anything I wanted and in larger quantities than most people got. I'd get 100's whereas most people got 30 pills. I had at least 4-5 doctors actively giving me Narcotics at any given time. This caused a tremendous tolerance issue. At one time, I'd consume 35-40, 10 mg. Hydro's at once! I even got scripts for it "compounded" just for me, like 20 mg. Hydrocodone (sp?) with only 200 mg. Acetaminophen in each capsule. My point in all of this is that I got addicted big time and had to stop or else loose my liver (should have 20 years ago). I haven't found the need to mess with that stuff since 2001 and have relied on MMJ even before it was "legalized" and socially accepted. If it weren't for the miraculous effects that most MMJ gives to me, I would surely be dead by now. I owe my life! I thank the good Lord above, for creating this miracle available to everyone and surely, something that we have just started getting to know in her complexity. I am so grateful that I don't have to take a bunch of pills just to get going.

Back
Top Bottom