Rhody's Castle Seeds Project

Your right John, my big room is in day 25 of flower, the plan is to harvest in a month. I will then switch over room to the flowering bulb and bring the vege plants into that room. Vege them a little more, then flip to flower. The problem with the little closet is the smell in the house. The central ac picks up the smell and sends it thru the entire house. The big room is separate, with carbon filters etc.

Re pot for the prozack strain on right. All from seed same time and light, just a beast of a plant. Will try to re pot the others today.
image3339.jpg

Bulb and hood, great price.
Hey tric, uri soil actually brother. It's from the master gardener s program. Lots of turf farms around here, great resources. Just harvesting first grow, see signature link. Will update more on the seedling thread. I don't have any of the problem I had before with this mix of soil. Organic greenfield soil was full of fungus gnats, in the bag actually. Switched to pro mix and black gold.

So that's like 2 months from seeds to flower for you? Your grow looks similar to mine in space and materials I would be excited to get those results. Did you do any trimming at all? Any nutes ? I think I read you added fish emulsion when you transplanted? Hope you don't mind me picking your brain ;-)

Oh and what was the height of the THC bombs and NL before you put them in flower?

Hi,
My thc bombs are short both around 18 inch. The northern lights 22 or so, the low girl is far from low. She is 24. Prozac is 25 but huge fans on it. The autos were pre flowering quick, I will do some pictures tonight. I moved all into flower room now, they all look very healthy.

I'm toying with idea of all autos this time. Just seedling to flower room, 12 hour cycle from the get go. More to see a volume produced by this method. So far, it's been all different strains to see what they would do.

Northern lights and low girl are flowering like mad. The two thc bombs are short and fat, and not doing much. The prozack is just huge, big fans all over the place. It's got a huge stem too, I have a feeling when this thing flowers is gonna be game on.
Looking at seeds for my next run, any suggestion? Looking at romulan, mazur, white widow. Like CBd low thc, pain relief mostly.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom