Rhys777 First Attempt At A Journal And To Be Honest A Grow

After finding 1 herm in the bunch I'm now shitting myself about the others.... Do these budlets look alright? No nannas around?
IMG_20200306_192813.jpg
IMG_20200306_192801.jpg
IMG_20200306_192434.jpg
Bummer to hear about the shemale. Thes ones you just posted look fine so far. Are these from the same seed? Just keep a close eye on em and you should be good. It sucks whem these things happen but it’s part of growing. Better to get rid of the hermies. Sometimes they will show later in flower down low on the plant. These you can pick off and just keep monitoring the plant until harvest but if it happens before week 4 or 5 I would probably remove from the girls to prevent pollination.

Bummer to hear about the shemale. Thes ones you just posted look fine so far. Are these from the same seed? Just keep a close eye on em and you should be good. It sucks whem these things happen but it’s part of growing. Better to get rid of the hermies. Sometimes they will show later in flower down low on the plant. These you can pick off and just keep monitoring the plant until harvest but if it happens before week 4 or 5 I would probably remove from the girls to prevent pollination.

Thanks shotta, yeah these are from the same seed. These plants have all looked rather shitty from day one compared to the seeds from reputable breeders. Learnt my lesson with cheap seed now. Thats for sure. I've removed the herm I've found and killed it already. I'll be keeping a very close eye on the three left over from that seed.

Thanks for the response man Im glad these others are looking OK for now. Hope they pull through.

Hope you keeping well bro.

Thanks shotta, yeah these are from the same seed. These plants have all looked rather shitty from day one compared to the seeds from reputable breeders. Learnt my lesson with cheap seed now. Thats for sure. I've removed the herm I've found and killed it already. I'll be keeping a very close eye on the three left over from that seed.

Thanks for the response man Im glad these others are looking OK for now. Hope they pull through.

Hope you keeping well bro.

doing great brotha. Hope your doing the same or better. Have a good weekend!

Hitting day 19 of 12/12 and things are looking awesome, well I think so atleast.

First time having girls in flower excluding that DDA of mine and life gets boring when this happens . Stopping myself with tampering too much as things go on.

So far I've killed 1 male and 2 others ( one herm and one shit plant that was wasting space.

Here a few pics of my little budlets

Gg#4 (plants arnt great)
IMG_20200308_191237.jpg
IMG_20200308_191210.jpg

RQS royal highness. Plant is pretty dam big
IMG_20200308_190701.jpg

And one of 1 of the northern lights.
She's looking nice

IMG_20200308_190644.jpg

Will do another update soon with some full photos of the girls. Wish I had trained the four girls that were just topped

Hope everyone had a good weekend :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_20200308_191508.jpg
    IMG_20200308_191508.jpg
    672.3 KB · Views: 13
Thanks @shottafire, yeah I am using cal/mag at 1/4 teaspoon per gallon water, should I up that a little? What makes you think that though? The color? Just for future reference

Yeah bro there’s a higher demand for the cal/mag at this stage. Your plants look great but judging by e color of them now they are gonna lose steam in a couple weeks time if you stay at 1/4 strength. Depends on your medium I forget there’s too many journals I’m following. If your in soil you definitely don’t want to feed them with the cal mag every watering but possibly feed feed water. But your plants could definitely use the increase just watch the plants after about 7-10 days you will know if they are better I’m pretty sure you will see results

Yeah I'm in soil, thanks so much for that man. I'll add a bit more for sure. Will move it up to a half a teaspoon on there next feed and sus it out from there?

Appreciate the advice brother. Thanks so much

Yeah I'm in soil, thanks so much for that man. I'll add a bit more for sure. Will move it up to a half a teaspoon on there next feed and sus it out from there?

Appreciate the advice brother. Thanks so much

remember after you up the dose you will have to wait like I said 7-10 days to really see what the increased dosage will do. In soil things are taken up much slower than say a plant in hydroponics, coco or a peat based soilless medium.

remember after you up the dose you will have to wait like I said 7-10 days to really see what the increased dosage will do. In soil things are taken up much slower than say a plant in hydroponics, coco or a peat based soilless medium.

Thanks shotta, I will most definitely check it out. Am I looking for a darker green color?

I would rather them not too dark but I can see the plants potentially exhausting what energy you have in the soil and at the stage your at they will benefit from a little boost. What nutrients are you using

I would rather them not too dark but I can see the plants potentially exhausting what energy you have in the soil and at the stage your at they will benefit from a little boost. What nutrients are you using

I'm using Biobizz range, bloom, grow and top max. Also adding seagrow every other feeding.

Not sure what these nutes are actually like but seemed to be the better ones available around here?

I'm using Biobizz range, bloom, grow and top max. Also adding seagrow every other feeding.

Not sure what these nutes are actually like but seemed to be the better ones available around here?
Those are good nutrients. I’m not familiar with them but I do see good results from people using them. I’m curious what you have been feeding. How often and how much your feeding?how long was your veg and what size pot? I’m gonna check back in your journal later and get a better idea of where your at. You might just need a little magnesium boost. Epsom salt or magnesium sulfate would be something I would have on hand sometimes you really don’t need the calcium and actually just need some magnesium. Lots of variables. But before you go and add more just wait a bit I want to go look back when I can in a few hours. Your plants will be fine for now. If you already added it they will take it and should be no ill effects.

Those are good nutrients. I’m not familiar with them but I do see good results from people using them. I’m curious what you have been feeding. How often and how much your feeding?how long was your veg and what size pot? I’m gonna check back in your journal later and get a better idea of where your at. You might just need a little magnesium boost. Epsom salt or magnesium sulfate would be something I would have on hand sometimes you really don’t need the calcium and actually just need some magnesium. Lots of variables. But before you go and add more just wait a bit I want to go look back when I can in a few hours. Your plants will be fine for now. If you already added it they will take it and should be no ill effects.

I'll give a bit of a breakdown here to make it a bit easier on you

I have got Epsom salts on standby just incase of a scenario like this. Plants were fed yesterday so havnt added anything yet.

I'm in soil and I have been feeding around twice a week checking the soil as well as the plant for when it seems needed. There's no exact schedule but I try go according to what my plants are telling me.

I have had a various stage of veg

Gg#4 8 weeks
Royal highness 10 weeks
NL and the rest were 4 weeks
(these are all from germ)

The gg went through loads of stress and had some kind of soil mites at a stage which I managed to get rid of

All pots are what I was told to be a five gallon, they will probably hold about 12l of water.

I have been feeding them according to the label on the bottle with my water ph'd to 6.5

Plants are looking like this at the moment.

Haha is there a major problem.? I'm starting to get nervous hahaha
IMG_20200307_220531.jpg
IMG_20200306_230359.jpg

Yeah they look banging to me as well. There was one picture on the last page where the plants leaves looked not that great. And it turns out those were the gg4. So that specific plant needs a bump I would say as long as the roots are healthy and they are taking up water I would definitely give just her a bit more than the rest

Back
Top Bottom