Rhys777 First Attempt At A Journal And To Be Honest A Grow

So here goes on my first ever grow journal for my first ever grow...

Ordered seeds online here in South Africa and waited patiently for them to arrive...

Guerrilla Glue #4 feminized
Little bit of info about the seeds -

Sex: Feminized
Variety: Indica / Sativa
Strain Genetics: Chem’s Sister x Chocolate Diesel
Flowering Type: Photoperiod
Flowering Time: 60 Days
Where to Grow: Indoor, Greenhouse, Outdoor
Harvest Month: Late September
Medical Conditions: ADD/ADHD, Anxiety, Insomnia, Pain, Stress
Taste / Flavor: Citrus, Earthy, Fruity, Lemon, Pine, Sweet
Effect: Euphoric, Long lasting, Uplifting
CBD Content: Low
THC Content: 18-31%
Yield: 400-500g/m² Indoor 600g/Plant Outdoor

(this info was taken from MSA)

Sooo the start has happened I popped these seeds into a glass of store bought still water on Sunday the 1st of December and after 18 hours the little buggers had all dropped to the bottom!! As a newbie this gets me very excited (feels like step one is completed)

They were then placed in between two moist cotton pads and placed inbetween two plates on top of my ps4 for a little bit of warmth while I gunned some okes on call of duty they were left there until today which we will jump to in a bit....

Tuesday came and I decided to mix a bit of a soil for germ as my hometown doesn't really have much of a variety when it comes to these kinds of things. Really just your potting soils which burnt the heck into my last seeds for some reason or other

Soils contains a mix of a light potting soil I managed to nab from a friend of mine that does a lot of propagation for a seedling shop in town.... Seems to be ok as this little guy below is one of the two from my last plant that actually survived and they were the only to in his soil.

IMG_20191204_125621.jpg

The soil also contains perlite, peat, root starter mix bought from the store (not sure about this one) and some vermiculite.

So really hoping I havnt cocked up my soil.... Anyway let's see what happens as today the 4th of December all the seeds where showing decent taproot so they have been gently set with some mychrozae in a solo cup filled with soil and drainage holes drilled and a cut off plastic coke bottled put over each one as a make shift humidity dome.

IMG_20191204_192154.jpg

Photo is a bit dark but that's one of the girls starting to show some life!

Soooo here's to holding thumbs and hopefully getting the best out of this grow.

Tent was supposed to arrived today but was delayed so the girls don't really have a home yet

Please any advice or info would be greatly appreciated as I'm a complate noob to all of this..

Let's all show some love ❤️

I'll take a seat in the front row . :)

:passitleft:hit some dp.

Thanks for pulling in @Lerugged
Anything you see wrong please shout it out. Don't want to fail this attempt haha and being new to this I may miss something along the road

I’ll sit in. What’s your grow set up?

What I've ordered is a Mars hydro 2,4m x 2,4m tent with 3 Mars hydro reflector 48s for now while the girls are still small. Current grow room which is temporary is set up with a 1500w (Def not true) Led with humidifier and extractor system which will all be moved to the tent tomorrow after install...

Not sure if this answers your question at all?

What I've ordered is a Mars hydro 2,4m x 2,4m tent with 3 Mars hydro reflector 48s for now while the girls are still small. Current grow room which is temporary is set up with a 1500w (Def not true) Led with humidifier and extractor system which will all be moved to the tent tomorrow after install...

Take pics setting it up to throw in here, I'd like to see it :theband::yahoo:

Take pics setting it up to throw in here, I'd like to see it :theband::yahoo:

I'll do that for sure! Hope the setting up of everything goes well. Never set one of these things up before

Yes for sure. Sounds like a great setup.

Sooo tent went up... On my own putting up a tent was easier than I imagined big ups to Mars Hydro on an awesome product.
IMG_20191205_191507.jpg

IMG_20191205_194107.jpg
IMG_20191205_195222.jpg

Feels bigger inside than I could have ever imagined! Now it's just to hope that the growing goes well...

Update on the girls will be coming in a bit.... Very excited to go check how they have come along on the first 24 hours of being in soil.

Here's to a future of hopefully plenty successful grows!

Sooo tent went up... On my own putting up a tent was easier than I imagined big ups to Mars Hydro on an awesome product.
IMG_20191205_191507.jpg

IMG_20191205_194107.jpg
IMG_20191205_195222.jpg

Feels bigger inside than I could have ever imagined! Now it's just to hope that the growing goes well...

Update on the girls will be coming in a bit.... Very excited to go check how they have come along on the first 24 hours of being in soil.

Here's to a future of hopefully plenty successful grows!
They get small quick, no matter the size.lol.

So roughly 36 hours after being in soil all the little girls are popping their heads up and sending their best festive season greetings....

Slight problem I've encountered though is that one of the seedlings seems a bit shy and refuses to lose her protective gear (even with a slight tug) and the other seems to be held down with some sort of membrane and hasn't properly opened up yet....

II'm not sure if this is something I must interfere with or if I should just let nature take its toll and give them some time...? Any feedback on this little problem would be greatly appreciated

Update shy seedling lost her protective gear and is now looking better little worried though.... Photos below are in order of who showed face first

IMG_20191206_191650.jpg

IMG_20191206_191701.jpg

IMG_20191206_191719.jpg

The one above is scaring me a little... Doesn't really look like the other... It's helmet girl

IMG_20191206_191733.jpg

IMG_20191206_191746.jpg

Things are looking up here

Back
Top Bottom