Rhys777 First Attempt At A Journal And To Be Honest A Grow

Pulling up a seat. Looking good man! You’re ahead of me for sure. I’m digging the one you staked out 4 corner-wise. I wish I had done something similar - my LST skills basically suck.

Thanks bud, haha I searched this forum and the net for hours on end about different ways of training a plant and figured I may as well give a few of them a shot. Hopefully one of them works well. Probably going to give the scrog net a skip this time but will ask advice closer to the time.

Probably going to give the scrog net a skip this time but will ask advice closer to the time.
I’m going the opposite direction I think. It seems to me like the most effective way to maximize my yield in my confined space. Plus I like the idea of all those colas poking up in unison. Hopefully I won’t totally botch it. Ha!

@Toneking Yeah my problem is I got two other plants that are about 3 weeks ahead of these and I'm not certain how to scrog them all. After that post I've been seriously contemplating giving a scrog ago but I'm not sure about it I've got a feeling a may ruin everything and don't want that to happen. Going to research some more and who knows... Maybe I'll end up giving it a go

Day 39 of being above soil

So for just more than 5 weeks above soil I feel like these girls are taking their time with growing... Probably stunted because of all the unfortunate things that happened at the beginning of the grow but atleast they are growing and keeping at it for the last few days I cannot wait to flip them to flower but have time so will wait until they are at a reasonable size.

To build a scrog or not Is now the question... @Toneking got me thinking

IMG_20200113_201929.jpg
IMG_20200113_201927.jpg
IMG_20200113_201812.jpg
IMG_20200113_201753.jpg
IMG_20200113_201741.jpg

Other two girls who like to feature
IMG_20200113_201823.jpg

If you're worried about pests, using an inch or two of corn cob kitten litter will do wonders. It's just ground up dried corn cobs that protect against pests that burrow themselves on the soil (but won't protect the soil from preexisting contaminants)

I use it to avoid pests and works wonders

They are looking good despite your problems. Keep doing what your doing.

Cheers thank you, gonna keep on keeping on and hope this to be a very successful grow

Last Thursday marked 4 weeks from sprout for my girls, and I wish they looked half as good as these. Great job!

Haha I've checked your plants they looking great man, hard to see in the blurple but what I could see is they look good :thumb:

If you're worried about pests, using an inch or two of corn cob kitten litter will do wonders. It's just ground up dried corn cobs that protect against pests that burrow themselves on the soil (but won't protect the soil from preexisting contaminants)

I use it to avoid pests and works wonders

I've order some of that diatomaceous earth and going to give that a go as a pest reppelent from the soil, it's already on the way so may as well give it a go. But thanks a million for the advice. Definitely going to keep that in mind

Strolled into the tent this evening just for a glance and got stuck there for a while... Things are looking gooood I think.

1. This is the girl I topped, spread out, tied down the four remaining branches and removed all the lower growths. She's starting to fill out nicely
IMG_20200114_173722.jpg

2. This is the girl I did the same to as the previously done one but I did not remove lower growth just left everything as it was
IMG_20200114_173719.jpg

3. This girl I tied down to one side (am I meant to move her around like tie her the other way?) although she Is looking good and I'm reasonably happy with the growth
IMG_20200114_173706.jpg

4. I just topped this girl but she started getting extremely tall so I've ended up tying her down as well and it doesn't look pretty. She was topped twice.
IMG_20200114_173710.jpg

5. This poor girl was only topped twice but she is coming on very nicely
IMG_20200114_173714.jpg

All in all I think the garden is starting to look pretty good :) makes me smile everytime I walk in there at the moment it puts a smile on my face to see the girls pretty happy

View of everyone together
IMG_20200114_173702.jpg

Keepin it real!!

Strolled into the tent this evening just for a glance and got stuck there for a while... Things are looking gooood I think.

1. This is the girl I topped, spread out, tied down the four remaining branches and removed all the lower growths. She's starting to fill out nicely
IMG_20200114_173722.jpg

2. This is the girl I did the same to as the previously done one but I did not remove lower growth just left everything as it was
IMG_20200114_173719.jpg

3. This girl I tied down to one side (am I meant to move her around like tie her the other way?) although she Is looking good and I'm reasonably happy with the growth
IMG_20200114_173706.jpg

4. I just topped this girl but she started getting extremely tall so I've ended up tying her down as well and it doesn't look pretty. She was topped twice.
IMG_20200114_173710.jpg

5. This poor girl was only topped twice but she is coming on very nicely
IMG_20200114_173714.jpg

All in all I think the garden is starting to look pretty good :) makes me smile everytime I walk in there at the moment it puts a smile on my face to see the girls pretty happy

View of everyone together
IMG_20200114_173702.jpg

Keepin it real!!

Looking killer in that tent Rhys. Very nicely done so far.
keep em green

So I ordered a bunch of new seeds the other day and got a free auto from sweet seeds called a dark devil... Anybody know much about this strain? If I search it I get a whole lot of pictures but not much info (maybe I don't know how to search properly )

Anyway considering adding it to this journal as it's popped and a day above soil now

So I ordered a bunch of new seeds the other day and got a free auto from sweet seeds called a dark devil... Anybody know much about this strain? If I search it I get a whole lot of pictures but not much info (maybe I don't know how to search properly )

Anyway considering adding it to this journal as it's popped and a day above soil now

This should keep you busy for a while :)

Dark Devil is one of my favorites.

Attachments

• AF160957-605C-476E-9874-924AEE5787DF.jpeg
    AF160957-605C-476E-9874-924AEE5787DF.jpeg
    918 KB · Views: 9
  • 6B49B371-2A78-469C-BEC6-F1D3F6C5290C.jpeg
    6B49B371-2A78-469C-BEC6-F1D3F6C5290C.jpeg
    764.9 KB · Views: 11
  • CCA23350-43DE-46F6-924D-2DBA8796C746.jpeg
    CCA23350-43DE-46F6-924D-2DBA8796C746.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
This should keep you busy for a while :)

@JCTJ Wow shit went to that link there is so much info it's going to take quite a serious reading session to get through that. Thanks so much

Nice geometry! Awesome job @Rhys777 those are gonna be beauties! CHeers! :yahoo:

@Pbass thanks so much, been putting a lot of effort into them

@Lerugged i tried, I'm obviously not searching correctly. I typed in 'dark devil auto' and it came back with a whole lot of images from members galleries

@Hydroholic wow!! That's is awesome. I hope mine turn out to be anything like that. I think I made a bit of a mistake by starting her in a solo cup though... Woops. Seems like most people plant those autos directly into their forever home?

Here's a Pic of the young little one

IMG_20200115_205100.jpg

Atleast she's come out to play!!

Back
Top Bottom