Rhys777 First Attempt At A Journal And To Be Honest A Grow

On another note my any advice on this flower from my DDA? I'm not sure wether it's normal for pistols to be going that orange color?

IMG_20200221_213227.jpg
IMG_20200221_213131.jpg
Jirre that plant is sexy on top my God! She will start to go through her ripening process soon but don't stress on orange pistils. Dark brown is a problem. If you see new white pistils that means she still has work to do.

Sorry I wanted to respond last night but my internet was kak

So guys I'm highly dissapointed if my assumptions are correct here but this plant is giving me a headache, it's got these white pistols or what seems to be at lower nodes as seen below....
IMG_20200224_191444.jpg
IMG_20200224_191246.jpg
but then the higher parts of the plants look like this...
IMG_20200224_191510.jpg

What's going on here?. Male? Hermie? Or am I just confused... 6 days into flower now

So guys I'm highly dissapointed if my assumptions are correct here but this plant is giving me a headache, it's got these white pistols or what seems to be at lower nodes as seen below....
IMG_20200224_191444.jpg
IMG_20200224_191246.jpg
but then the higher parts of the plants look like this...
IMG_20200224_191510.jpg

What's going on here?. Male? Hermie? Or am I just confused... 6 days into flower now
IMO think that's a hermie... I have never encountered one but usually if the have both pistils and balls then yeah... Which one is this...

Yeah man @Dkmg01 I'm so confused with this, seriously bleak though because I definitely think those are male nuts I see there. If it is a hermie I wonder how it happened so I can avoid it for next time, this plant has looked so good since day one.

@shottafire ah shit man that's devastating... Seriously gonna have a funeral for this oke. Bummed properly but oh well guess it's part of the game. Will have to cremate him tomorrow :oops:

@shottafire ah shit man that's devastating... Seriously gonna have a funeral for this oke. Bummed properly but oh well guess it's part of the game. Will have to cremate him tomorrow :oops:
If you want you can make some seeds now. Save him and watch the male sacks very close. Before they swell and look like they are about to open cut a good size branch off and kill the plant put the branch in a vase or cup with water and put this in a room or closet away from your flowering girls they will survive and give you enough pollen to make many seeds. If you choose to do it this way let me know I could help you out:

@shottafire I don't know what I would cross it with though?

Or just store the pollen for one day?

Dk yeah will take shotta advice without a doubt man.

Thanks for the help guys will sleep on it tonight and decide what to do in the morning

@shottafire I don't know what I would cross it with though?

Or just store the pollen for one day?

Dk yeah will take shotta advice without a doubt man.

Thanks for the help guys will sleep on it tonight and decide what to do in the morning

store it bruva. I just started and I can say I wish I started doing this a long long time ago. You won’t really know until you try. Ideally to find a stud male you need to flower it out completely but many including me don’t have the space To do such a thing. I chose the male I had out of 5 for the traits that I could see and smell. Like structure, vigor, root development, stem rub or smell, and color. I pollinated all three plants I have in flower one branch each trying to be very careful not to pollinate I painted the pollen on each bud. Must be very careful turn off all fans and have absolutely no air movement whatsoever. You can watch it unfold in my journal now. It was super easy and I think I contained it to the branches I chose. Time will tell. Whatever you choose good luck saffa.

I'll sleep on it man, I've been following along with your journal and I'm keen to one day give it a try but being my first grow I think I'll move this guy outside and leave him there for a while just to be safe. And maybe take some pollen at the stage. Thanks so much for the advice mate. I appreciate it loads

I'll sleep on it man, I've been following along with your journal and I'm keen to one day give it a try but being my first grow I think I'll move this guy outside and leave him there for a while just to be safe. And maybe take some pollen at the stage. Thanks so much for the advice mate. I appreciate it loads
Right O’ slow and steady bruva

I was looking at getting myself the tsw 3000 myself but prices here are rather steep so decided for the first grow rather go with a step down and upgrade when needed. 2000 Will always come in handy.

My outside temp range around 35c to 45c at the moment so keeping things cool in the tent really was a bit hectic.
Aircon arrived yesterday and since then everything is where it should be.

My RH sits around 55 to 65% which I'm hoping will be fine
55% is about as high as you want to be during flower.

Dude your dark devil plant is actually a beautiful strain. I just read it up and I am astonished!

yeah straight up male . that really sucks if not planning to breed. Please dont put him outside as you will pollinate everyone growing around you in no time and being a mainly out door grower it's super kak when someone has a male going outside as all my buds are full of seeds .
If you want to keep the pollen do like Shotta does. Same way I've been doing it for years.
Don't leave him outside please.
DD looks awesome man.

Dude your dark devil plant is actually a beautiful strain. I just read it up and I am astonished!

Yeah man, stunning plants, I'm looking for some more. Only place I found was sold out though

yeah straight up male . that really sucks if not planning to breed. Please dont put him outside as you will pollinate everyone growing around you in no time and being a mainly out door grower it's super kak when someone has a male going outside as all my buds are full of seeds .
If you want to keep the pollen do like Shotta does. Same way I've been doing it for years.
Don't leave him outside please.
DD looks awesome man.

Haha yeah I understand your point man but I'm on a farm with my closest neighbor being about 6 km away and they most definitely do not grow haha. I'm not sure if it would pollinate people further? And the plan is to keep him outside until he is about to pop and follow what shotta told me to do with harvesting the pollen off of a branch or two and kill the rest

Back
Top Bottom