Rhys777's Grow Lounge

INTRODUCTION
Firstly welcome to all who join me for this grow, I sincerely hope you enjoy watching me hopefully growing some amazing bud, but most probably making many many mistakes along the way. This will be more of a learning journal for me than a teaching one. Please feel free to chime In at any point and let's discuss anything and absolutely everything. Point out any faults you may find or ask away and I'll answer to the best of my abilities.

So I've been growing for little over a year now and have gone through a harvest or two and learnt a great deal about these wonderful plants. I still refer to myself as an absolute rookie and find myself asking a whole bunch of questions all the time.

I'm currently experimenting with some cloning, finding a mother, looking for a good male to use for breeding purposes as well as learning the art of feminizing seeds. This journal will probably have a little bit of all of that.

Well without further wasting of your time let's get to the plants in the next post....

:Namaste:

VEG AREA
20210130_200358.jpg

The right hand side.of the Pic consists of 14 which I germinated at the beginning of December and this photo was taken about a week ago.

They consist of

5 x in house genetics - colossal cookies
4 x oni seeds - military chocolate
5 x unknown strain bread by a friend of mine. ( can't remember the x but I'll find out and update this asap)

These are all reg seeds and the lot are doing pretty well. At a young stage I had a issue of underwatering as I was away for a weekend. But they perked up pretty good after getting their dose of some good food.

To the left of this bunch I'm 20l pots are a autos which have broken the soil about a day or two ago and more photos will follow soon and se details about strains. If they all make it. ( unlikely, I'm bad with autos )

And on the bottom left is a bunch of clones from the plants on the right which I took and have all successfully rooted and the chosen few have already gone into the flower tent to start separating males from females. ( picture below )

20210201_205951.jpg

This tent will hopefully become home to a mom or two in the future .

So that's about it for now. As things happen I'll be updating more frequently and recording what's happening around here.

Hopefully we can all learn together

:circle-of-love:

Ps. I'd love to talk about my setup but I'm not certain about rules with regards to mentioning products that are manufactured by companies that are not sponsors of 420mag.

Oh and here are the bigger plants tonight
20210201_210609.jpg

So tonight was a good night... went to check on the girls and give them a good feeding of their GH trio tonight which is

Grow at 1,8ml/l
Micro at 1,2ml/l
Bloom at 0,6ml/l

This is during their grow stage and I feed exactly what it says on the bottle. Use rain water out of tank and havnt PH'd my water since using the General Hydroponics range. Probably bad practice but anyway.... I suppose I actually should start checking.

Well the reason it was a good night was because 8 out of 14 plants all decided tonight was the night they will show me their parts. Below is a Pic of one

FEMALE :)

such a happy camper right now. But can't help.womdering why they all decided to show on the same day

Anyway I thought I'd tag some of the guys that followed along with my Last grow

@Dkmg01 @Smeegol @Lerugged @shottafire

If you guys feel like pulling up a seat, please feel free

:Namaste:

So these plants are growing so dam quickly I've had to spread them out a bit In the tent. Seriously enjoying the rapid veg this lot is going through and super keen to start culling the boys.

I've got one girl that I may end up culling as she seems weak. You can see her in the bottom left. I think she stretched a bit much. Anybody know if there's maybe something I can give her to increase her strength?

20210205_183005.jpg

The clones themselves are looking pretty decent in the veg area, bar one or two but for a first time I think it went alright.

I'll be taking a couple more clones this weekend and will be documenting the process every step of the way and I'd love as much advice as possible.

These are the current ones
20210205_183009.jpg

A couple of the others are in the flower area still and at lights on I'll take a Pic of how things are going there.

Them my 3 little autos are now down to 2 little autos.... which I'm pretty sure are Purple lemonades by fast buds but it's possible one may be a XXL cheese from dinafem. I confused the seeds when germ was happening. My bad...

They are in their final homes, 20l pots...
let's hope they make it all the way

20210205_183023.jpg

20210205_183032.jpg

Hope everyone's had a great week so far

:green_heart:

Tonight I was playing in and about the girls and boys checking for any signs of problems and didn't see too much that I wasn't happy about although I roughed them up a bit they are growing at lightning speed and I couldn't be happier. Here is a photo of the crew. They will all be getting a good feed after I've finished with this post
20210208_185124.jpg

In the little flower tent where I'm just running a clone of each pretty much to find out sexes so I can choose a male from each strain and dump the other boys so I cam try my hand at a bit of breeding. It's quite exciting I must admit. And the boys are starting to show their bits now

20210208_184725.jpg

At least I think that's a boy. Once I'm certain what's what I'll be potting up what needs be and getting some proper flower on.

So guys I've taken a couple of clones and trimmed the girls up a bit and started moving the boys to an area where they can safely start flowering so that I can collect pollen.

Here is a photo of the girls after trimming up and taking a few clones
20210210_231615.jpg

And here's my way of taking clones

First I select a victim to use, I try and find the more solid, healthy branches and snip off just above a node, I then cut it at about a 45 degree angle and rough up the end a it with my scissors, dip the little fella I'm some dynaroot number 2 and into a glue plug where she will spend the next 7 to 10 days in a humidity dome at about 28 degrees c and rh of 80. Has worked pretty well for me in the past.
20210209_205804.jpg

Those in the background are from previous clones that I had taken. They have done pretty well so far.

Hope everyone's doing good and healthy

That light is sick as...nice work with the garden. You have come a long way. Keep it growing my saffa friend.

Shotta been a while man, thanks for the kind words. Hope you guys are keeping healthy and warm that side of the world

Rhys! I have made it to your new journaling home!! Glad to see you’re still at it!!

I hope you’re staying healthy as your garden these days.
:passitleft:

Haha nice to see you made it here DAB. Thanks for the congratulations and checking up on me. Hope all is well on your side of the world.

Back
Top Bottom