Rice - It's all in the rice!

2bfree

The other day I was packing my last pipe and admiring my beautiful buds gently swaying in the breeze, but the thought of that loathsome 7-9 days to dry...and then 3 month cure wait, was more than I could bare. With a little drool on my chin and a wee bit baked, I went to work on the puzzling "HOW" to dry just a little piece of candy! So, I put my sluggish brain to work. Ok I thought..heat destroys THC, so no toaster oven, heaven forbid don't put the bud on the heater! And then it hit me! Salt! No I didn't use salt, don't be silly. Seriously, salt came to mind, made sense at the time. Yes, I thought, to remove moisture I add rice to my salt...ah-ha! No heat. So I dug out an old humidor, ground a big piece of candy, (hopefully speed the drying), laid it on the screen, placed rice on the tray below the candy, placed the lid back on it, and, and WAITED half a day, removed the screen with candy and let air dry another couple hours. And as I suspected, the rice was damp! Ok, I still had to wait, but only until the end of the day. I'll admit the smoke proved to be a wee bit harsh, to be expected without a cure...but it gave me a kick in the head like that old familiar mule!! Now, I tell myself, patience, patience, after the cure it will surely offer a smooth tantalizing and completely satisfying indulgence!

Rice... would I try it again? Darn right! After all everything makes sense after a little rice dried candy!

Ill have to try this

Back
Top Bottom