Rick Simpson Oil

Delphinium

Friend is fighting colon cancer, so I made oil using RSO instructions. I used Big Bud that I grew. I don't use products that will get me high, but I want to know three things:
1. How do I use the unevaporated 3rd wash (it's been filtered but not evaporated), see photo
2. How do I use the fine particles filtered out from the washes? See photo
3. The ISO I used is 99.9 technical grade. When it has evaporated, it is safe to consume, correct?
Thank you!

Attachments

• 1559598311007214933170.jpg
    1559598311007214933170.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 306
  • 0603191446.jpg
    0603191446.jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 285
Personally I find the 3rd wash to not be worth it but if you are running more than 2 washes I dont see why you would treat it any differently than your first 2. Are you using the rice cooker method to remove your solvent? Waiting for that much solvent to evaporate in a flask will take a while.
There is a very small amount of thc in the leftover residue. Even less if you did the process as perfectly as possible. I dont even bother with it but you could let it the solvent evaporate from it, then smoke it.
As for the 99.9% yes it is fine just make sure it is all properly evaporated and I even add a little water (1 drop for every 2oz of starting bud) right before it's done, to help pull out any remaining solvent.

Friend is fighting colon cancer, so I made oil using RSO instructions. I used Big Bud that I grew. I don't use products that will get me high, but I want to know three things:
1. How do I use the unevaporated 3rd wash (it's been filtered but not evaporated), see photo
2. How do I use the fine particles filtered out from the washes? See photo
3. The ISO I used is 99.9 technical grade. When it has evaporated, it is safe to consume, correct?
Thank you!
Hi D ,
I haven't actually made rso yet , but I will also be using 99.9% ISO , a guy gave me a tip , he told me to buy a water/alcohol distiller , looks just like a giant flask with a spout , I use it for distilling my water right now , u just flick the switch , it boils and extracts pure water .
His reason for doing rso with it was cost and convenience , he said as it boils off the ISO , you reclaim it in a jug (same way as you get distilled water ) , and he claims you can use the iso at least another 2-3 times before it's no good , don't know about you but my ISO cost me $29 for 5 litres , so it's a pretty decent saving , he also says it's a lot easier than a rice cooker, you just pour your stuff in , pop the lid on and let it boil and just watch the jug on the outside , once it's near full , take the lid off and add your small amount of water and keep the oil From burning , then transfer the oil to a small pot and stick it on a coffee warmer to make sure all the bubbles have vanished which means the ISO has al gone , hope that might help you a bit of your gonna be making more and might save you some $$ , the cost of the water distiller is around $128-140 , some have temp control some don't , I got mine on eBay ,works great for our distilled water too, it's just like a giant kettle really , fill with water , click switch and catch the distilled water or ISO in the jug beside the distiller

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    740.9 KB · Views: 189
Back
Top Bottom