Rick Simpson Seminar In Croatia

MedicalNeed

Rick Simpson marks 8 years of his miraculous discovery, disclosure and spread of information concerning the miraculous cure in the form of oil that is obtained from hemp plant — oil that cures almost all serious diseases like cancer, lymphoma, sarcoma, leukemia, Crohn's disease, osteoporosis, arthritis, asthma, multiple sclerosis, ulcers , burns, psoriasis, AIDS, diabetes, depression, hemorrhoids, blood and eye pressure, regulation of body weight, chronic pain, migraine, mutated cells (polyps, warts, tumors), insomnia, scars ...

Having cured himself of metastatic skin cancer 8 years ago, and subsequently many others from all over the spectrum of various serious and incurable illnesses, Rick has devoted his time to further research the oil, expanding public awareness and seeking the truth ...

He wanted to share his invention with the rest of the world, however, was met with incredible resistance and lack of understanding by the authorities responsible for advocating for the welfare of people. These are various organs such as the pharmaceutical companies, government agencies for health, and UN offices.

Since then, Rick tries to reach as many people around the world via the Internet, various radio and television interviews and newspaper articles, so that people know their options and find out what is really happening — why is that medicine not available to everyone?

Also, Rick has held well-attended events throughout Europe, that is, in his words: "The best mean of informing the public, the place where I can directly reach the people." Rick continues his beneficial mission of informing the public and so ...

... For the first time in Croatia Rick Simpson is presenting in a three-hour event (seminar and discussion) information and knowledge gained from his 8 years of research and experience, under the organizer — the Spirit association from Rijeka.

After the Rick Simpson speech, the perception of health care and treatments that it offers, will be forever changed, and for the greatest skeptics, at least a bit, just to start looking the other side. In addition, you'll be able to hear and find out direct from the cureall inventor, everything about the cure and its miraculous effects without any sideffects — a cure that cures almost all serious illness within 3 months. You'll find out why is this cure not available in circulation around pharmacies, you'll find out about cure history and treatments, how is it used today and what can be done. Also, you'll find out about the use of hemp in a variety of industrial purposes, and many other important information ... information that is fascinating in every respect. What is most important, for about an hour you will have the opportunity to personally ask what interests you about the information that you will hear on the speech!

This event takes the motto: "Knowledge for all people" and the aim is to broaden horizons and awaken attitudes, to encourage more people to think carefully about the drugs they are using daily, drug effects and health care in general. Based on the extremely important information that you will find out on the event, and your future personal research on the topic, you will maybe stop blindly accept what we call "law " of health care institutions, and then we can work together to change it...

The seminar will take place in Opatija, in the Milenij Grand hotel 4 opatijska cvijeta, in the congress hall Orhideja.

Tickets will be sold in the original language — English, and with simultaneous translation. You can buy tickets on: Ticketpro - Va and all the other TicketPro offices throughout Croatia.

Additionally, you can buy ticket in caffe bars in city of Rijeka: Phanas Pub, Pommery Bar, Code Bar, Tunel Bar

Ticket price in original language — English: 60kn
Ticket price with simultaneous translation in Croatian: 80kn

In agreement with Rick, and because of the importance to inform the public, ticket prices will be reduced to a minimum, so that they could well cover the costs of the organization, hall and equipment.

If excess funds come out, it will be donated to Mr. Rick Simpson, so that he can successfully continue with his mission. All information that will be presented is for educational purposes only.

NewsHawk: MedicalNeed: 420 MAGAZINE
Author: Rick Simpson
Source: phoenixtears.ca
Copyright: 2011 Phoenix Tears

I'm not sure I believe it can cure some of the things they claim, but I think it covers most of what they mention.

Man... Just imagine if marijuana had always stayed legal and people hadn't stopped using it for medicine. Most of the shit that is sold now would probably have never been allowed to be legal with all the side effects (and how much less effective they are at treating things) compared to marijuana medicine

and yes you can definitely get the medicinal without the high and not have to do anything fancy or buy expensive shitty DEA approved pills

I'm not sure I believe it can cure some of the things they claim, but I think it covers most of what they mention.

You're not sure you can believe? It's not a case on whether you believe it not, it's not a theory, it's a case of you trying it out for yourself and not relying on gubberment to tell you its good.

You're not sure you can believe? It's not a case on whether you believe it not, it's not a theory, it's a case of you trying it out for yourself and not relying on gubberment to tell you its good.

Well I mean as far as say lung cancer and skin cancer and such I can believe it has the ability to cure, especially because the science has already shown marijuana/THC and such can kill cancer/tumors/etc and hold them back (his cure is a very concentrated does taken in a relatively short time which would put more of the cancer killing stuff in your system than any smoker/vaporizer/brownies ever put into anyone over 1-3 months).

But as far as maybe curing diabetes or maybe even aids and some other stuff I'm not so sure I can believe it (because I can't recall ever reading about a connection between marijuana and that condition)

I don't think any study has ever been done by a medical institution to see if cannabinoids effect aids or diabetes, all i could find is cancer research UK testing some of the hemp properties on cancer cells. half-assed efforts.

I don't think any study has ever been done by a medical institution to see if cannabinoids effect aids or diabetes, all i could find is cancer research UK testing some of the hemp properties on cancer cells. half-assed efforts.

Yeah and even the half assed efforts come back showing THC/marijuana has AMAZING anti cancer potential. My point was that even the tests that are not half assed have never attempted to circulate as much in any system as this Rick Simpson cure puts in someone.

I mean if study after study shows marijuana users don't get cancers as much as NON SMOKERS, then pumping a pound of high quality pot turned into 60 grams of potent oil downed in 1-3 months is intense. I can certainly believe him saying he brought back people from the brink of death and has cured cancers. I just don't know how much I believe about it curing adult diabetes, some say aids (not sure if Rick has actually claimed that), and some other stuff that there doesn't appear to be much/any official supporting evidence for. I don't doubt all of the unsupported claims, because marijuana is the most amazing/useful plant ever, and it can cure cancers so who knows what else it can do.

The receptors in your body that react to marijuana are connected to every major system in your bodu and they're all over, there doesn't seem to have been any negative effect from using marijuana even in such high doses as he has given to people (even really old ladies and again, people that had less than a day to live)

He never said it cured aids but that the medicine can fight aids. He does say it cures diabetes. He has no reason to lie, it's not like he sells the oil and he even got chased out of his country and has to live in eastern Europe.

I really want to see this latest seminar, it finished 2 hours ago I believe. I hope he uploads it like the last one.

He never said it cured aids but that the medicine can fight aids. He does say it cures diabetes. He has no reason to lie, it's not like he sells the oil and he even got chased out of his country and has to live in eastern Europe.

I really want to see this latest seminar, it finished 2 hours ago I believe. I hope he uploads it like the last one.

He has no reason to lie, but that doesn't mean he is always telling the truth. There were cases he claims to help where the oil could simply have been covering up the symptoms from the more conventional/hospital fix until they went away. I haven't seen any body of writing about how scientifically he collected any of his data, or anything they did to help be sure it was the oil and not something else.

I'm saying none of us know much or anything about that for the 1000s and 1000s hes helped. And I'm not saying he ever did anything to mislead people on purpose, we just can't really know how much of it is true. He gave it to many people, many thousands he claims, and he seems like a wonderful man who is doing a lot of good for the world. That its great he is doing this, proving it isn't toxic, and helping so many people making it harder for people to believe it can't help cancer.

I'm definitely trying to get some for my aunt, breast/blood/bone cancer, probably gonna get lung cancer, on $1000s of pills each month (most to cover up the pain and each others side effects), thin and weak, even broke both legs when she fell to the floor last year and shes not even in her 50s). She also is part of a lawsuit because shes suffering this bad jaw infection she got because of one of the stupid cancer things they gave her instead of this oil :(

My dad is suffering from cancer but because he is 87 and grew up with the hype he hates marijuana and everything it stands for, his exact words. I believe it can do pretty much everything he claims it does. We have cannabanoids naturally in our bodies, we don't have morphine or any of these other drugs the only one is thc - doesn't that strike anyone here as anything more than the miraculous plant that it is? I just wish I could get my dad to try the tears, for 2 months, he wouldn't get high, anything. He won't do it. It needs to get proven in public, in a forum where the news WILL talk about it.

Back
Top Bottom