Rickety Crickets Grow

Thanks for stopping by man! There is always room for one more.:)

I was kinda thinking I might enter some bud shots next month to be honest. The buds are just too stunning not to imo.

As for the oil...... It's just one of those "if it ain't broke don't fix it" kinda deals. I've been doing it that way for 2 years now with very consistent results. I also thought I read somewhere that using parchment paper wasn't a good idea. Am I wrong? lol.:)

The way your doing it is not wrong. your using an underlying heat source i'd assume by looking at your concentrate your cooking it at 150 degrees? Hot plate? I too have been making concentrate for a long time, 7 years now to be somewhat exact. Your product looks awesome! Tasty as fuck. Cheers!

I would never say anyone is wrong,Its just different methods,for the same result.

Ive been blasting,about the same length of time, i'm no pro,that's for sure,but I do like the time savings that the parchment/teflon paper brings with it,as I said, there is no clean up.I can spray,and be in the purge in less than 20 minutes,with abosolutly no residue left in the dish.

---sorry man,I didn't realize we we are not to be discussing methods...
I keep forgetting too.... I may have to give it a shot. I hate having to wash the pyrex with iso after each use.
The way your doing it is not wrong. your using an underlying heat source i'd assume by looking at your concentrate your cooking it at 150 degrees? Hot plate? I too have been making concentrate for a long time, 7 years now to be somewhat exact. Your product looks awesome! Tasty as fuck. Cheers!

Thanks for stopping in Sphnx! Warm tap water is all I use and I only use the electric skillet for making iso oil for my edibles. I am a concentrate nut:love:

Come back a little later guys.... I'm purging another batch of Grail as I type this.:thanks:

wow.. those are some sexy ladies .. i might have to try this strain .. good job man :bravo:

wow.. those are some sexy ladies .. i might have to try this strain .. good job man :bravo:

:thanks: She definitely cranks out some bright colors. I put the first clone of the Buckeye Purple in to flower 4 days ago so there will be a lot more purple pics coming:high-five: If you can get some beans you're gunna have to show'n'tell man.:)

Grail oil, as promised:cheer:
SAM_11571.JPG

SAM_11583.JPG

SAM_11591.JPG

:thanks: She definitely cranks out some bright colors. I put the first clone of the Buckeye Purple in to flower 4 days ago so there will be a lot more purple pics coming:high-five: If you can get some beans you're gunna have to show'n'tell man.:)

damn i wanna try that shit .. makes my mouth water

if i can get some of these seeds they will have to wait in line with the 15 strains before her.. its hard to decide!! im gonna have to start drawing from a hat and add a new strain every harvest..

dr kripling incredible bulk, blue dream , girl scout cookies and super lemon haze are on the next to buy list .

damn i wanna try that shit .. makes my mouth water

if i can get some of these seeds they will have to wait in line with the 15 strains before her.. its hard to decide!! im gonna have to start drawing from a hat and add a new strain every harvest..

dr kripling incredible bulk, blue dream , girl scout cookies and super lemon haze are on the next to buy list .

I know how that goes! There is always another strain to try lol.

Got a quick pre-trim update. The Dead North is at 62days today and is getting the chop. I will post some after trim pics too. Time to fire up the SpinPro!
SAM_11602.JPG
SAM_11632.JPG
SAM_11613.JPG
SAM_11621.JPG

awesome photography . Awesome plants as well , always love seeing the unique genetics some people have . I have yet to see anything other then green , and slight purps with my own eyes . What do you feed with if you don't mind me asking .
Hi Oscar, glad ya stopped in.:) Thank you for the kind words man! For nutes I use FoxFarm BigGrow and TigerBloomz. I do my best to keep things simple in the basement.

Dead North post trim pics. Enjoy! And Happy Friday my 420Mag peeps!
SAM_11644.JPG
SAM_11653.JPG
SAM_11665.JPG
SAM_11673.JPG
SAM_11702.JPG
SAM_11681.JPG
SAM_11693.JPG

I need a joint of ricket's purple and relaxed lester purple haze

those colors are so alien to me, I'm not sure i could stop staring long enough to smoke them.

I'm not a "high brixer" or a brix aficionado, but it's nice to know where the plants stand in terms of sugar/dissolved solute content in the leaves.

Brix - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How to take brix measurements

High Brix Q&A With Pictures

The refractometer cost me about ~30$ online, it's a simple instrument. I don't use it much because I lost care to check it. But it's always fun to have it laying around incase I want to take a measurement.

Thank you for sharing those links. Looks like I have some reading to do.:) I started looking in to Docs Journal. He has some frosty gals in his stable and a ton of knowledge to share. Thanks again Les!

Buckeye Purple sample nug, 4 day dry.
SAM_11741.JPG
SAM_11721.JPG
SAM_11711.JPG

Fuckin sick logo + fuckin gorgeous bud= awesome picture lol I wanna get a hold of some of that buckeye purple. It is gorgeous. Whats the taste, smell, and high like?

Back
Top Bottom