Rickety Crickets Grow

RickityCrickt

Howdy folks, since i'm new here I thought I should start a grow thread to show ya what's going on in my basement. I run a perpetual grow with a 8' x 4' flower room that is running 3x 600w hps currently. I will be adding another 2k next month to boost my winter harvests. My veg area is 3' x 6' and is all under T5s. My clone area is just a shelf out of the way with a heat mat, a dome, and a few cfls, nothing special at all. I am running several different strains right now.... Bros.Grimm C99, Buckeye purple, Dead North, Banana Buckeye, Bubba Chunk...I think that's it lol. The Bros.Grimm is my favorite strain lately, it's very potent and is a great oil producer. 7g of BHO per 30g of bud:love:

I'll kick off the pics with some Dead North ( Deadhead O.G. x Northern Lights #5) @ 56 days. I haven't sampled this strain yet, this is my first go around with this gal.

SAM_10651.JPG
SAM_10661.JPG
SAM_10682.JPG
SAM_10691.JPG
SAM_10702.JPG

Re: Rickety Crickets Perpetual Grow;)

The C’99 is the holy grail of the cannabis strains. As she resembles the high and the taste of an exceptional sweet landrace sativa, which normally takes half a year to flower. But the C99 flowers in 7 - 8 weeks. On top of that the buds are quite sugared.
This new batch is a cross of two exceptional basic pheno types, the Grapefruit and the Pineapple. Both derived from the original Brothers Grimm C99
It matures in 4 weeks from seed, which is much faster than the original C99. (6 - 8 weeks)
One not to miss!

That C99 sounds scrumptious :) and those purples are just gorgeous.

Yes those purples ARE gorgeous! Did you start those from seed? If so can I ask from where you sourced them? I have only touched (smoked) a purple like that waaaaay back in HS, probably '87 or '88 at which time those were 1000 billion times more exotic than nowadays. Put me down on my ass the whole day, I remember walking out mid-class and going outside to meditate in the middle of the school. No one ever said anything to me then or after... it was like I went invisible for a few hours, it WAS that strong, lol. Anyway, very curious about the purples, are they all mostly sativas? I'll dig around but any info is greatly appreciated.

The C’99 is the holy grail of the cannabis strains. As she resembles the high and the taste of an exceptional sweet landrace sativa, which normally takes half a year to flower. But the C99 flowers in 7 - 8 weeks. On top of that the buds are quite sugared.
This new batch is a cross of two exceptional basic pheno types, the Grapefruit and the Pineapple. Both derived from the original Brothers Grimm C99
It matures in 4 weeks from seed, which is much faster than the original C99. (6 - 8 weeks)
One not to miss!

That C99 sounds scrumptious :) and those purples are just gorgeous.
The Grail is without a doubt, the best herb I have grown/smoked period. She yields fairly well too. Last harvest I ran a couple of larger gals in 2 gallon pots and pulled 3.5oz from each one. The potency, aroma, and taste really do exceed any thing you thought you knew about this strain. I have been running dual carbon filters in an effort to keep the "FUNK" down lol.
Yes those purples ARE gorgeous! Did you start those from seed? If so can I ask from where you sourced them? I have only touched (smoked) a purple like that waaaaay back in HS, probably '87 or '88 at which time those were 1000 billion times more exotic than nowadays. Put me down on my ass the whole day, I remember walking out mid-class and going outside to meditate in the middle of the school. No one ever said anything to me then or after... it was like I went invisible for a few hours, it WAS that strong, lol. Anyway, very curious about the purples, are they all mostly sativas? I'll dig around but any info is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the kind words man! The strain is Buckeye Purple F2BX1 (OutLaws Gorilla Grape F3 x Kens Grand Daddy Purps), the breeder is Melvanetics Seeds, and if they are still in stock you can find them at Firestax.com. The strain is all Indica if I am remembering correctly. These did originate as seeds. I popped 4 to start, had 1 male and these 3 beautiful females. This strain has been uber easy to grow too.

Banana Buckeye @ 57 days and going strong. Orgnkid Banana O.G. x Buckeye Purple :) She is sour to the max when I smell her. Makes my lips pucker lol.

SAM_10843.JPG
SAM_10812.JPG
SAM_10853.JPG
SAM_10863.JPG
SAM_10871.JPG
SAM_10883.JPG

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Mine is starting out awesome!

Strawberry Diesel on the left... Grail on the right...

SAM_10942.JPG

Grail in the 2 containers on the left... S.D. in the container on the right

SAM_10953.JPG

Total yield for the Strawberry Diesel was 6.5 grams from 1oz. Total yield for the Grail was 7.6 grams from 1oz. Not too shabby imo.

Hey brother, all looks great! :volcano-smiley:

I should let you know that in general, 420 Magazine doesn't allow actual discussion of the butane oil making process because of its publicly associated danger level, but you can still post your products if you don't mention the process...

See forum guidelines

"We do not condone or allow discussions about using butane to make butane hash oil aka BHO."

Thank you for your support! :thanks:

Hey brother, all looks great! :volcano-smiley:

I should let you know that in general, 420 Magazine doesn't allow actual discussion of the butane oil making process because of its publicly associated danger level, but you can still post your products if you don't mention the process...

See forum guidelines

"We do not condone or allow discussions about using butane to make butane hash oil aka BHO."

Thank you for your support! :thanks:
Sorry about that! I'll get things fixed up ASAP.
Incredible. :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley: :surf:
Thank you very much! I took a peak at your garden too. You have a very nice OD setup! I can only dream of having that much open space to play in. :)
Subbed! Love to see what else comes of you garden. Nice strains. :goodjob:

Don't whip your oil!
Pull up a comfy chair! There's popcorn popping in the kitchen. :popcorn:

We can discuss the whipping at a later date in private. lol.

Good morning 420 Mag peeps! Woke up this morning to 40 degree temps outside....burrrrrr:) So I am hanging out in the grow today to stay warm lol. Since I'm down here I thought I would snap some pics for ya'll.

This is my pride and joy..... Grail @ 60 days. She is getting chopped this week.

SAM_10973.JPG
SAM_10983.JPG
SAM_11002.JPG
SAM_11022.JPG
SAM_11034.JPG
SAM_11043.JPG

Back
Top Bottom