Rickster Has Amnesia: CBD & Maybe OG Kush?

I read at least once a day some story on just how resilient this amazing plant is, with just a little love they can overcome the worst of the worst usually. Your ladies should do great things, is the Amnesia the only Auto you have?

Actually, all three are autos. That really is my only concern with the CBD. Since it is an autoflower, it's going to try and flower when it's time, whether it has vegged long enough to get some vertical growth or not. At least, that is my understanding of autos. I've never really had a slow start like this with any of my previous grows, so we'll see.

One of these days I need to try growing a photperiod. I've got a few seeds, but I am having so much fun with the autos that I haven't felt like trying them.

Thanks for following along!

for grows that are going to suffer possible stunting the photo will be more forgiving. Any stunting on a Auto takes from the yield but you will still get a very nice 3 plants and lots of sweet buds

Quick update:

Amnesia enjoying her feed still from Wednesday. Since I upped the humidity in the tent up to 70% things are staying a bit more moist. This plant is really spreading out and I've trimmed a few leaves off to keep the center in the light, but you can't really even tell. I am ready for her to get into a stretch. CBD is finally getting a few mm of vertical growth and the beginnings of some normal leaves. OG Kush is just starting to show a second set of leaves. Both the OG and CBD are getting 1g/gal megacrop every other day, but just a pint or less and in a circle surrounding the plant. I give them both a bit of a spritz with a mister right on the soil at the stem.

I really think that keeping my temp/humidity in the green on the VPD chart is helping things.

IMG_1140.jpg

CBD

IMG_1141.jpg

OG Kush

IMG_1143.jpg

Happy Growing everyone!

heya friend,,

mega crop,, right,,

i am talking old formula here but points will be the same either way.

i have been using m.c. for quite a few months now,, and i noticed when i started i sure had a hard time keeping the dosage high enough as the plant grew. i think of it and use it this way. i always mix it full strength then dilute for lesser aged plants from there.

but, even near new babies use a quarter strength mixture,, and mid veg like yer biggy is already one half to two thirds strength. one never knows how far to go with this stuff but some find a strength even higher than m.c. recommends is better

karma sent friend

oh,, some of my harvests recently,, og kush,, amnesia, and a dr. cbd. very similar lineup to yours,, :volcano-smiley:

Not much to report, but the Amnesia auto is starting to reach up to the light and put out more new leaves than I can count. I'm going to have to do a bit of defoliation tomorrow to keep the light going to the new growth. OG and CBD both look healthy but no real changes visually yet.

Amnesia starting to stretch:

IMG_1151.jpg

Happy Growing!

great conversation,, cheers,,

Daily update:

So Amnesia is putting out leaves so fast I'm having to trim away several every day to try and keep the light going where it needs to. She got fed today and I upped the megacrop to 3g/gal. I am @nivek planning to up it and monitor. My last grow I had signs of nitrogen toxicity with hooking ends of leaves, so I plan to tread lightly. It gets easier to adjust and see changes when she starts drinking more. Right now, the soil is staying damp for several days before being ready to water again.

Along with some light defoliation, I added a couple of ties and adjusted the others. She is starting to stretch, so I think I'm done with the LST, other than adjusting.

CBD finally starting to add some foliage and OG Kush going as expected. They each got about 40oz of 1g/gal megacrop. Next feeding, they'll get more.

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

Happy Growing!

your plants look just fine as is. i do all my calculating in grams per liters , and i gotta recalculate to convert to gallons,, but i grew up on gallons so no worries.

just a note tho,, as you mentioned your dosages,, early to mid veg is 4 grams a gallon, according to mega crop

i might suggeswt your watering might just perhaps be a bit heavy. one reason for a bit slower growth perhaps,, maybe just a bit,, let er dry real good before more water

ferting younguns is tricky indeed,, i struggle a lot with it,, usually from underferting,, my wee ones lag a bit

karma sent friend

your plants look just fine as is. i do all my calculating in grams per liters , and i gotta recalculate to convert to gallons,, but i grew up on gallons so no worries.

just a note tho,, as you mentioned your dosages,, early to mid veg is 4 grams a gallon, according to mega crop

i might suggeswt your watering might just perhaps be a bit heavy. one reason for a bit slower growth perhaps,, maybe just a bit,, let er dry real good before more water

ferting younguns is tricky indeed,, i struggle a lot with it,, usually from underferting,, my wee ones lag a bit

karma sent friend

Not quite sure I follow. I'm thinking that the growth on the Amnesia is all I expect and more. As I mentioned, it's not getting fed often because I am waiting for the soil to dry before watering again. It was four days since last watering and it was dry and drooping when I watered this morning and afterwards it perked right up.

The other two are behind because they were germinated later, so while the CBD did get off to a slow start right after germination (I'll never put a seed with only a tap root in the soil again) I think it's picking up nicely. The OG just popped last week.

The little ones are only getting a little water at each feeding 16-20 oz every other or every third day and I check the moisture of all my plants with a pretty accurate moisture probe so that even when the top inch or so feels and looks dry, you can see the moisture in the soil at every level and I never water until the soil is dry for several inches.

I guess we'll see where they go and what the final result is. I usually have only had issues when we get into flower. Right now I'm pretty pleased where each plant is.

Thanks for following along and for your input!

Daily update:

Went into the tent just to check on things and all three plants are still quite moist a couple of inches down, so no watering or feeding today. I filled up the humidifier and that's about all I really need to do today. I didn't get a good pic of how full she is getting, but I'm going to pull Amnesia out later today and try and remove a few more leaves to keep the growth areas uncovered. She's a bit taller today and I tried to capture that in a pic, but it is hard to see at this point. CBD putting out a new node a day now and OG Kush starting to move a little faster. All three plants looking green and beautiful with no signs of any stress or deficiency.

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg

Thank you for the few folks following along. I appreciate it.

Happy Growing everyone!

Daily Update:

Thankfully, not much to report. Gave the CBD and OG Kush each a half gallon of 2g/gal megacrop today. Amnesia is thriving and looking good but still plenty damp, so no feeding necessary. Humidifier is keeping my environment healthy with high temps of 77F and humidity around 68-70%. Hopefully things will continue on the way they are.

Pics:

Amnesia
IMG_1179.jpg

CBD
IMG_1177.jpg

OG Kush

IMG_1178.jpg

Happy Growing Everyone!

Looking good those greens. I now see those 19mm tent poles. Beefy lookin.

I decided to give a try to something new. I think some kind of training is necessary to get decent yeilds, but I was hesitant to stress the CBD too much, so I gave a try at fimming.

IMG_1183.jpg

Overall, she's looking good, but there's some hooking of the leaves showing here that makes me think she doesn't want any increase in megacrop on her next feeding. I might even go down a touch.

IMG_1184.jpg

We'll see what happens!

I decided to give a try to something new. I think some kind of training is necessary to get decent yeilds, but I was hesitant to stress the CBD too much, so I gave a try at fimming.

IMG_1183.jpg

Overall, she's looking good, but there's some hooking of the leaves showing here that makes me think she doesn't want any increase in megacrop on her next feeding. I might even go down a touch.

IMG_1184.jpg

We'll see what happens!
With the FIM are you going to do anything else? What I mean is LST as well on top of it and you will have a bush :ganjamon:

Amnesia got a feed this morning of 3.5 mg/gal megacrop. I realized I hadn't watered since sunday, so it was a bit wilty. I also took the opportunity to remove some leaves, but it didn't make much difference. I probably need to get a bit more aggressive. She's pretty bushy.

Trimmings:

IMG_1181.jpg

Not much difference is there?

IMG_1186.jpg

Getting a bit taller by the day:

IMG_1187.jpg

Back
Top Bottom