Rickster Has Amnesia: CBD & Maybe OG Kush?

Another day and Amnesia is ready for a feed again. This is the biggest, thirstiest plant I've grown. It is also the most prolific leaf and shoot producer I've seen. I had to do more defoliation and remove leaves and more shoots trying to go up through the canopy. It continues to stretch and I'm so glad I have the seven foot tall Gorilla tent. Since my light has gone up so much I decided to put the OG Kush on a booster seat. It is stretching now also, but I figured I'd help it get more light. CBD plant is still worrying me. The bottom of the smart pot is just soaking wet. The whole thing weighs as much as when I watered last. I just wonder, since it is a runt, that it has a very poorly developed root system that just isn't taking up the water. OG Kush on the other hand is getting thirstier. I think CBD is going to take a week to dry out. I guess I'll find out if the root system is poor at the end of her life cycle.

Amnesia got a gallon of 5g/gal megacrop today and OG Kush got 4g/gallon megacrop.

IMG_0250.jpg

OG Kush:

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

Amnesia still stretching:

IMG_0248.jpg

Anyone still out there?

The plants look great Rick. The CBD is most likely not going to do much more except ripen up. It's not a bad plant, just stunted and that's all it wants to do.
I know she means a lot but I think it's just a matter of riding it out until the end.

Thanks! Yep, I'm just going to try and keep her alive. She's going so fast that she'll likely be done well before the others. I have another strain of CBD to try next time, so no worries. I am so pleased with how the other two are doing. I've never really had a pure indica or a pure sativa, so I'm looking forward to how they smoke.

I am so pleased with how the other two are doing. I've never really had a pure indica or a pure sativa, so I'm looking forward to how they smoke.

I'm gonna be running a sativa landrace in the near future which I'm excited about, except it's 140 days for flower. :rolleyes:
I have Pakistan Valley which is a pure indica too so I'll enjoy watching your reports if you do any.

I'm gonna be running a sativa landrace in the near future which I'm excited about, except it's 140 days for flower. :rolleyes:
I have Pakistan Valley which is a pure indica too so I'll enjoy watching your reports if you do any.

Wow! 140 days! I'll have to watch that. I'm too inexperienced for that. I'd probably kill it. LOL. I had to go look up what a landrace is. Sounds like the stuff I smoked in high school in the mid 70's.

Sounds like the stuff I smoked in high school in the mid 70's.
OMG that's exactly why I got this one. It's called Mekong River Delta, from Cambodia. We had this during my high school years and I have been trying to find anything called Cambo as that is what it went by. I'm guessing this is as close as I'm going to come to it.
It's an equatorial strain that grows in 12/12 all year long, hence the flowering times.

OMG that's exactly why I got this one. It's called Mekong River Delta, from Cambodia. We had this during my high school years and I have been trying to find anything called Cambo as that is what it went by. I'm guessing this is as close as I'm going to come to it.
It's an equatorial strain that grows in 12/12 all year long, hence the flowering times.

LOL, that weed back then was probably delivered from Cambodia by the CIA! I do still remember vividly those high school days high's. A few hits and I was off my ass! I actually had mild visual effects on one occasion.

A few hits and I was off my ass! I actually had mild visual effects on one occasion.
IKR! I'm trying for that same effect, but I have a feeling that since I was young any homegrown bag weed probably knocked me on my ass. Those were the days!

Hey @Rickstertp , you gonna get those new braces put up soon? I really wanna see how they gonna look.

So, I got my new tent corners from @SgtKiLLx installed and the front PVC pipe cut and they work great. I kind of placed them randomly, but the front one I wanted high enough to get the plant in and out. In case anyone doesn't know, he 3D prints these so you can put PVC pipe between them to keep your tent sides from sucking in so far with your fan running. Send him a message if you want a set.

I fed the OG 4.25g/gal yesterday and afterwards I noticed some spots on some of the upper fan leaves. Ca/Mg deficiency? The feeding was a bit of an increase from the previous of 4g/gal, but I wish I had seen it first and I probably would have gone up to at least 4.5 or 4.75. This is maybe on 6 leaves, so not extensive, but I want to nip it in the bud, but I'll have to wait until the next feed. I don't want to foliar because it's started flowering, but I'm open to opinions:

IMG_1297.jpg

Anyway, pics of the corner pieces:

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

Plant pics:

IMG_1294.jpg

OG Kush on a booster chair:

IMG_1295.jpg

CBD:

IMG_1296.jpg

Happy Growing!

So, I got my new tent corners from @SgtKiLLx installed and the front PVC pipe cut and they work great. I kind of placed them randomly, but the front one I wanted high enough to get the plant in and out. In case anyone doesn't know, he 3D prints these so you can put PVC pipe between them to keep your tent sides from sucking in so far with your fan running. Send him a message if you want a set.

I fed the OG 4.25g/gal yesterday and afterwards I noticed some spots on some of the upper fan leaves. Ca/Mg deficiency? The feeding was a bit of an increase from the previous of 4g/gal, but I wish I had seen it first and I probably would have gone up to at least 4.5 or 4.75. This is maybe on 6 leaves, so not extensive, but I want to nip it in the bud, but I'll have to wait until the next feed. I don't want to foliar because it's started flowering, but I'm open to opinions:

IMG_1297.jpg

Anyway, pics of the corner pieces:

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

Plant pics:

IMG_1294.jpg

OG Kush on a booster chair:

IMG_1295.jpg

CBD:

IMG_1296.jpg

Happy Growing!
Hot damn those look so much more badass then the others. Glad they work . And the grey kinda blends in better.

Hot damn those look so much more badass then the others. Glad they work . And the grey kinda blends in better.

Definitely. They seem to have just the right amount of snap to them so they hold very well but can still be removed. Well done! :ganjamon:

Definitely. They seem to have just the right amount of snap to them so they hold very well but can still be removed. Well done! :ganjamon:
Yeah, that's how I thought to have em, to snap nicely but still removeable. Glad you enjoy, and I hope you get good use of em

Again, today the Amnesia plant needed more defoliation and more food and water. I've never had such a plant before. Is this typical of pure sativa plants? (at least as pure as an auto can be). She is constantly sending up new shoots (?) toward the canopy and I keep cutting them off. I'm about ready to just leave her to it. I upped her feed to 5.5g/gallon and gave a gallon which is about as much as the 5 gallon pot will hold. I'll do a gallon and a half next time to get some runoff. OG doesn't have any more spots showing up and both plants have had a bit of dolomite lime topdressing to the soil. I use pellets, so they dissolve in slowly. Every plant I've ever grown has had some signs of Ca or Mg deficiency and my soil is running fairly low pH, so I figure it can't hurt.

Amnesia is starting to show trichomes on some of the top flowers as well. OG Kush is definitely in flower now and so I'm now trying to do the opposite of before. I'm trying to bring the temps down a couple degrees and the humidity down as well. I'm running about 74F and 55-60%, even though the room is at 45%.

Amnesia:

IMG_1300.jpg

Trichomes starting on the flowers:

IMG_1298.jpg

CBD main cola (sorry, focus was being thrown off by the leaves on the OG:

IMG_0263.jpg

OG Flowering:

IMG_0259.jpg

:yummy::yummy:

Edit: OK, gross. I need to pick my spare facial hare out of the flower!

Some sativas will keep putting out new growth. They are the harder of the two to determine when to harvest.

Every plant I've ever grown has had some signs of Ca or Mg deficiency and my soil is running fairly low pH, so I figure it can't hurt.
What type of water are you using Rick? I use FFOF all the time and never had to add lime unless the soil is old. How much Ca and Mg are in the dolomite pellets?
Have you thought about adding calmag instead of the dolomite?

Back
Top Bottom