Rickster Has Amnesia: CBD & Maybe OG Kush?

OK, as I mentioned, we are down to one. She is starting to show some general chlorosis that I think is typical for the age of the plant. The leaves that were damaged before still have spots, but not many new ones have shown since I started adding cal/mag. Trichomes haven't started turning amber, at least not much more than were there a week ago. I do think we are close. She got her typical feeding today of 5.2g/gal Megacrop and 5ml calmag.

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

og kush trichomes10-17.jpg

My second fridge is full, so when OG is ready, she will dry the traditional way and since she is the last plant, I can use the current grow tent as a drying tent.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Beautiful buds! And glad to see I'm not the only one who gets a random hair on them haha

Beautiful buds! And glad to see I'm not the only one who gets a random hair on them haha

Every darned time I take a pic, I find a head or worse a gray beard hair on the buds that I didn't see when taking the pic! Glad I'm not alone!

Getting close, but still not too many amber. Depends on where I look. Some areas seem to have about 5-10%, other views I only see the odd one or two. I guess I'll wait another couple of days. Any thoughts on the whole 48 hours of darkness before harvest? Maybe I'll just shut the light down now and harvest on Thursday.

I am a big fan of 36 hours of darkness... 48 is overkill... but yes, it really does help preserve and increase the quality of the trichomes going into harvest
Silly question....can one do the 36 hrs of darkness and select harvest the top colas and out the rest back under the light after 36 hrs? Or does that just creat more issues

Silly question....can one do the 36 hrs of darkness and select harvest the top colas and out the rest back under the light after 36 hrs? Or does that just creat more issues
you could do that, but in a selective harvest like that I would question the first 36 hours of darkness... might as well get another day of light if you are going to keep the rest of the plant going.

Getting close, but still not too many amber. Depends on where I look. Some areas seem to have about 5-10%, other views I only see the odd one or two. I guess I'll wait another couple of days. Any thoughts on the whole 48 hours of darkness before harvest? Maybe I'll just shut the light down now and harvest on Thursday.

What's the update? How's the low and slow dry going?

So, the low and slow is going very well. My CBD plant is nearly there. Two hours of buds in jars with hygrometers showed an RH of 74%, so back into the paper sacks in the fridge. Amnesia is not ready to test yet I don't think. I will say this, the buds look amazing and still smell nice. I had to put the OG Kush up to dry in the grow tent conventionally and it went right to the grassy smell that I always get when drying in the room air. I am keeping the humidity in the tent at 60% rather than 50% which always seems to dry the buds to a crisp in 5 days. I think OG will be ready for final trim and put into jars on Thursday and CBD will be checked again to see if it's ready to put into jars.

If I had room in the fridge, I would have put the OG in there as well. I'll probably have yield numbers for the CBD and OG by the weekend. Amnesia will take longer, but I am expecting several ounces dry from that plant.

I hope that curing helps with potency because I did a quick dry of some amnesia as well as some OG Kush and both were underwhelming in their effect. I do have a significant tolerance, but I am hoping for much stronger bud than this.

Back
Top Bottom