Rider509 First Grow - Indoor Soil - White Widow Journal - 2017

I think the amber trichs are trying to tell you something... She sure looks ready from a distance in the picture.

How long has the clone been flowering?

I spent some quality time with Booby this morning and decided to let her be for now. As seriously ugly as she is she's still putting out new calyxes and the bud density has doubled over the last two days. After checking under her skirts the only places I see trichome degradation is at the very tops, which I suspect may be due to light degradation. I'm hitting her hard at about 1100ppfd. (Yes, Sailor Jerry bought a PPFD meter) While there are a ton of brown pistils visible there are also a ton of new pistils erupting from deeper in the colas. It makes me think I chopped the other two plants prematurely. Would that be premature echopulation?

IMG_072743.JPG

IMG_072849.JPG

I spent some quality time with Booby this morning and decided to let her be for now. As seriously ugly as she is she's still putting out new calyxes and the bud density has doubled over the last two days. After checking under her skirts the only places I see trichome degradation is at the very tops, which I suspect may be due to light degradation. I'm hitting her hard at about 1100ppfd. (Yes, Sailor Jerry bought a PPFD meter) While there are a ton of brown pistils visible there are also a ton of new pistils erupting from deeper in the colas. It makes me think I chopped the other two plants prematurely. Would that be premature echopulation?

IMG_072743.JPG

IMG_072849.JPG
Early by who's standards? That's what I tell the wife anyway haha as long as you are loving the bud who gives a flying fox when you harvested. Pobodys nerfect. Except me...

Aero & DWC Fridge Grow - Sativa Clone - Will Need Help With Keeping Her Small

While there are a ton of brown pistils visible there are also a ton of new pistils erupting from deeper in the colas. It makes me think I chopped the other two plants prematurely.

Your gonna know for sure after you've had a chance to vape and compare with the other two. This is just another bit of the research, good on ya.

Some quick and dirty photos following my quick and dirty move to another location in the bigger tent. What a mess. It'll get better.
IMG_073144.JPG

That's the WW clone on the stool. The Gold Leaf wasn't too happy about spending the day crammed into black plastic garbage bags for the drive to a much bigger location away from prying eyes. Scariest driver EVER, and it was after dark on a Friday night AND I had to unload a complete grow operation in a highly patrolled area with the strong smell of weed wafting out of the Range Rover. I never want to do that again!
IMG_073044.JPG

The rush cut and go. I literally cut and stuffed colas into a small cardboard box. Smashed them in, really, because I'm not in the habit of keeping cardboard boxes laying around, and preservation of peak appearance was the last thing on my mind. I'll pull them out of the makeshift box and trim them up a bit tomorrow. I have to make them pretty for the photo shoot so you can see how that plant turned out. I REALLY wanted to let her keep going but I had a lot to move and a Range Rover isn't exactly a moving van. A moving van... why the hell didn't I think of that yesterday?
IMG_073253.JPG

The clone is getting her bud on. It'll be interesting to see how much she produces. I got 7.8ozs trimmed and dried from the first two plants and expect 5ozs from the one hanging now. 12 to 13 ozs from three plants that I was sure would never make it to the end is alright by me.
420-magazine-mobile144044527.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The clone is getting her bud on. It'll be interesting to see how much she produces. I got 7.8ozs trimmed and dried from the first two plants and expect 5ozs from the one hanging now. 12 to 13 ozs from three plants that I was sure would never make it to the end is alright by me.
420-magazine-mobile144044527.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
For some reason I feel as though ya clone is giving me the finger. That things got attitude. Chunky fucker

Aero & DWC Fridge Grow - Sativa Clone - Will Need Help With Keeping Her Small

As much as I abused her mother I decided to let the clone grow naturally. Def one strong central cola but the outside bud sites seem like they'll produce respectable colas as well. TBH, I don't care. I'm more interested in what the Gold Leaf is doing.
:goof:

I know Rider. The man is a Mensa genius. I'm sure his IQ is in the 99.9946667250th percentile of the Stanford-Binet chart. He randomly discourses on topics which would be more suited to an afternoon with Stephen Hawking, and yet... he is kind to small animals and children. He's a saint really, however, he has a particularly snarky humor which the moderators just don't appreciate.

What a sad sad end to a beautiful grow. Due to external influences he moved his grow to a location outside of his domicile. Due to the laws of the land his formerly legal grow became questionably legal simply due to location. Rather than move the grow back to his domicile to remain in compliance with the law he opted instead to cut everything down. This, and other factors, has caused him much heartache and anguish. I don't expect that Rider will be back anytime soon.

Some say he walked into a burning building to save a kitten and never came out. Some say they've seen his shadow wandering the streets by night, concerned more with the needs of others than with his own. Yet others say he choked on a chicken bone down at the KFC. One way or another, the legend lives on and our childrens children will whisper when they speak of him.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom