Rider509: Two Thais & G13

You're holding that the wrong way 'round.
Hobby horse! I knew it reminded me of something.

So would this be considered low and slow? Haha. It's crazy cold here now after almost a month of spring-like weather. You can see how fast the SensorPush responded to opening the tent at 6pm.

The ✂ could be better my friend
Very true, but as this is destined for conversion to concentrates and not pretty buds it matters little. That's a good looking bud. What strain is it?
And that hobby horse bud was a total weirdo that was nothing but a mass of sugar leaves. I didn't so much trim it as mow it. :)

50% g
Very true, but as this is destined for conversion to concentrates and not pretty buds it matters little. That's a good looking bud. What strain is it?
And that hobby horse bud was a total weirdo that was nothing but a mass of sugar leaves. I didn't so much trim it as mow it. :)

Ah makes sense then not to waste time making it look pretty then. I have daft Ocd so buds have to look pretty haha it was Fast and Vast autoflower. Not my own strain was helping a friend trim up.

Have a look through my first journal if you dont mind give me some feedback good or bad am open minded.

I have a few nice pics of some girl scout cookies auto by fastbuds i trimmed not so long back that was my same friends plant again. That was tasty!

Clones & Seeds In Coco Side By Side

It's an autoflower strain by heavyweight seeds its a very fast auto and a pretty good yielder of decent bud in about 10 weeks. I normally average about 4oz a plant so well worth a look. That's in 20ltr fabric pots in coco under a 600w hps
Sounds wonderful! LOL.
"First and foremost, the smell is unlike anything I have ever smelt before. It smells like if someone exploded a can of Febreeze inside of a nursing home, and you just walked in; mouth open. It is such an overpowering and vile smell, it transcends the sense of smell and chokes you with its pungent aroma. I considered harvesting this plant weeks early due to the smell being so horrible that I could not stand working in my veg tent. Worst smelling plant ever; 0/10."
The only thing I can think is that this reviewer has never grown Pineapple Chunk.

Back
Top Bottom