Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

It’ll get better bud. Just takes a little time.

Wish I had your optimism Grandpa. I'm spread over a lot of these sites and they all seem to be going with this format. It must have something to do with mobile phone app access, and finding the cheapest vendor software. Damn millennials. :mad:

Probably best to fade back into obscurity anyways with the Keebler Elf still occupying the AG seat.
.:thanks: :Namaste:

I remember bulletin board sites from way back when. They always make changes that aren't thought out very well. I do agree that mobile drives this. :bongrip:

Long Live USENET !! :adore::adore: Too bad there isn't a 420.binaries group for us. Still haven't figured out how to upload photos since the upgrade. Looks like they took away the angry emoticon too. Grrr.

Oh well. On a lighter note, the boys in the lab assure me there will be a bumper seed crop this Spring. Two tents, Two reversed plants. Five F1, and two S1 seed harvests pending. By the time that happens my weaning from the site should be complete. :ciao:

How did you do that? How neat!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Did you get a notification from my post to you?

Isn't that the coolest feature?

What a PITA to get a photo uploaded now. It might be easier than the old 2 step process, but just getting to the place to do that is a round about circle jerk.

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

MX1 is looking like some of my blackberry kush plants lol. All runty and tiny ball buds.

Going to have a great variety of smoke!

She's 10 1/2 inches of Nitrogen hating green and black. :rofl: After she clawed so badly she spent almost two weeks in plain water and developed a calcium def. To have brought her back to this has been a challenge.

Not only a variety of smoke, but I'm making S1 and F1 seeds also. :ganjamon:

Day 74 and a harvest for the little DDA in the 7gal waste basket hempy. I never watered her after planting. 34 grams wet.

Back
Top Bottom