Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

Huh. But that's what caused me to ask.

Please pardon the intrusion, maybe you and/or your followers might be interested :cheer:

If so, please apply in the comparative grow thread, as I won't be responding to replies here :thanks:

:Namaste:

Howdy y'all. This old man is still kicking around and doing the thing that he does.:lot-o-toke:

Besides smoking like a chimney I like to educate. Ergo I must remind you... it's the first of the month.

Calibrate your tools today, and the first of each month. :cool:

Howdy y'all. This old man is still kicking around and doing the thing that he does.:lot-o-toke:

Besides smoking like a chimney I like to educate. Ergo I must remind you... it's the first of the month.

Calibrate your tools today, and the first of each month. :cool:
Wow! A blast from the past from the guy who actually had me calibrating my tools every month. Good hearing from you again @Rifleman! :ciao:

Wow! A blast from the past from the guy who actually had me calibrating my tools every month. Good hearing from you again @Rifleman! :ciao:

Ahhhhh, it makes me feel good to know my nagging helped someone. :laugh:

BTW, Congratulations on MOTM. :headbanger:

:passitleft:

Happy New Year Growmies!!!! I hope 2021 has been good and best wishes to y'all in 2022!! ✌️

Mannnnnn it's sooooo good to see many of you still here. Life's had me in a position the last couple years that I can't actually grow again yet. I hope you got really high on New Year and I hope 2022 kicks ass for you and your family!! Don't be a stranger man..... Just be strange!!!✌️

FYI y'all. I'm still doing my thing, I'm just not documenting it with photos.

AAMOF I have a 60 day old DDA that has grown 2.5 inches in the last week. She's a full 34" now. Might turn out to be my largest DDA harvest to date. :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom