Right on! Hello growers! New Here

MrChronoice

420 Member
Hey guys!
Happy to be here and join you in this community. It is soo amazing how much help you guys give to each other. I really do see the “We are in this together” Right On!

New grower,
I will be starting out with a
- 2x4x5 Vivosun tent
- Seeds - Forbidden Dream and Lemon 18
- Ac Infinity Cloudline T6
-vivosun Carbon filter
- 2 Viparspectra 600w = together they give 520w actual.
My Ph and PPM and of course 2 6 inch oscillator fans and my wireless thermeter and hydrometer.
I’ll pick up a humidifier soon.
And will be using 3- 5 Gallon pots.

Sit down, spark it up, relax and let’s start the show! I’ll be documenting this with you guys.

Hi Chronoice and WELCOME to 420magazine!

We are a lively bunch here, always ready to give advice especially about growing but also a out mostly everything 420 you could think of.

Have fun scouring our site. Theres lots to see and learn here. If your thing is looking at bud/plant pics well...you've come to the finest spot for that. We've got pics galore here.

Maybe your thing is edibles, or making topicals or even just music. We've got threads for all of them and much, much more. Just play around and see what you discover. You might be surprised.

And dont forget about our monthly contests where we vote on best nug, best plant and member of the month. It's our way of giving back to those members who give a lot to the site.

And we wouldn't be able to have our contests if it wasn't for our amazing sponsors putting up the prizes. Our sponsors are good to us so we like to support them with our our bases when we can.

So with all that said, I again WELCOME you here!

:yahoo: :ciao::adore::Namaste::lot-o-toke::yahoo::welcome::welcome::yahoo:

All my best,
~Magnus

Back
Top Bottom