Ripe1 Grow#1 - Cheese Auto In Soil Tent LED Fall 2017

DAY 113

I've got my own little Never Ending Story here Pt! I'm guessing you guys are about to say 2 more weeks still too. I'll wait...I don't want to, but I will. The tips are a little more burned than last time, but there doesn't seem to be anything that can stop this little one, except for size. I also have a retro update from the day the site went down, but I can't see the images in the gallery. They are there, but I'll have to wait for all the fixes to happen. Poor Staff. If you guys are reading this, thanks for your hard work! I think a couple of the buds are an 1/8th each. The other 12-15 are probably going to be a gram. We'll see!

Wednesday, we're half way to the weekend!

Oh damn it! I forgot to shut the Red off! My bad Shed. They look like they are getting milky at this point. Definitely less clear. I am also trying to avoid the couch lock to I might start a flush, even though you say not to.

She’s frosty for sure

It's making my mouth water everytime I walk in. My roomie was in his room the other day, I opened the tent, and he said he wanted to smoke a bowl too. I told him I just opened the tent. "Holy F@#$!" was his response...
Still got a week at least I'd say!

Are ya sure ya don't want to say two? I have leave town next week and won't be back until Sunday. I can either harvest Tuesday or wait until sometime after Sunday. She JUST started with some of the milky trichs. I'm fine to hold out.

I'll have a better loupe on the way. The problem is I shake from being a damn Hemo. It sometimes looks like my screen is blowing in the wind like a flag?? I might have to get the roomie to take those types of pics for me.

I shake to when taking pics, it’s a curse lol
Sometimes I just end up laughing because I'll get a good hand settled, then the other one skips and bounces the finger across the screen and I get a green blur and I'm like "For F#$%'s Sake!" Then it's back to waiting in the tree stand all day, just wait for a decent pic, which may never happen. Too bad too. I'll probably never win a photo or journal award because of my stupid condition. I love it though. It has made me more resiliant than every single plant on this site put together. I could live on Mars with a gunshot wound if I didn't bleed to death.o_O

I'm bad. I went to see if the Ole Lady needed water, nope. I looked at the milky trichomes, thought about my upcoming trip and how most likely, they will be amber when I get back...snip! I took the smallest bud off of the side. 1.2 grams wet. A bowl dry. There are a few that are about as big and quite a few that are quite a bit bigger. I am going to guess 14-20 grams dried in the end. Oh man! This little bud stunk up my whole jam room. YeeeHaaaww!

DAY 126...HARVEST DAY!!!! FINALLY!!!!...and Shed, you might be surprised!

I returned from my trip Sunday and I could not wait for today to come. I harvested this long story this morning. I was most impressed when I stuck my hand underneath to find the stem to cut, and all I felt were buds and buds! See the second pic or so. I went straight to trimming. There were several dense nugs there! In fact, there just weren't many small sites at all! I still can't believe what came out of this plant I almost threw out. There were so many problems. This is one of the shortest journals on here so if your not familiar, go catch up. Wow!

And here it is Shed, the part neither of us thought we'd ever see on this journal...Drum Roll Please.......

Not that impressive for most people, but for me, after this first attempt indoors, I'm fucking stoked! I'll get right about an ounce on this. Not great, but better than the "both grams" that was forecasted. Now for the really hard part, REALLY WAITING! SHIT!

Well, not before a try a little more of it.

I dried what a cut last Monday and smoked it Saturday. As you can imagine it still had a green taste to it. I could be found in the clouds 5 minutes later. It had a nice, instant, clear head high up front that lasted 10 minutes or so before it took me into full Indica mode. I could still help my Dad with his Car Port, but things were not getting done as fast as they would have otherwise. I'll do a real smoke report after it dries. Thanks for following along, and a huge thanks to Shed,(MotM)
for a being here the whole time! You get the Ripe Award. You win that free sample pack of Mykos that I have been trying to give you forever. :p

a huge thanks to Shed,(MotM) for a being here the whole time! You get the Ripe Award. You win that free sample pack of Mykos that I have been trying to give you forever. :p
Jesus Ripe, congrat-the-fuck-ulations!:welldone:That's amazing from a plant I first told you to toss and then told you to slam with flower nutes! 117 grams wet should be around 30 grams dried...well worth it. And you have taught me to be more careful with my chuck-it recommendations. :high-five:

Take some of those buds and hang them on the other cross wire so they have more space between them (if you haven't already) and you now have the best smelling throne any drummer has ever sat on ;).

Back
Top Bottom