Ripe1 Grow2 Lunar Planting NYC Turbo Diesel & Cheese CFL & LED In Soil

Answers with a *

Today I should give an official disclaimer. I probably won’t be on as much as I was until now as it is summer and I will be fishing right after tent chores most days.

*Have fun, chill, do your thang, show your little one a good time fishing. Sounds sooo cute, I could just imagine.

My other garden is being planted by the moon and stars so I can make salsa and peach whiskey this fall (as long as there aren’t any more freezes).

*If only I wasn't sober... I would be on that that peach whisky like fuzz on the ripe skin of a juicy georgia. mmmm and Whiskey being my go-to drink. Please indulge for me, although I'd be up for some salsa. Not the dance, the food. hahahaha

I have a few friends that left here with not so much as a peace out, their call and reasons for sure, but I don’t want you guys to think I am bouncing on ya.

*The first time it happened to me, I thought something bad was wrong when they went missing, but then I realized over time, most people leave, and it sucks that they just disappear. Now I enjoy the friendships knowing one day they will end, so I make the most out of today. Kinda like right now, keepin' messages open and flowin' here, keeps the friendship beat matching...hahahaha man I'm funny today. I'll be here all summer folks...hahahaha (Sorry for the hijack)

...I’m going fishing! Care to join me?[/QUOTE]

*I love fishing, well more the drinking while fishing, so drinking is out and so is fishing hooks outta my hair drunk...not so much fun after that...hahahaha.

*DO YOU, your friends will follow the @Ripe1 . :cool:

Answers with a *

Today I should give an official disclaimer. I probably won’t be on as much as I was until now as it is summer and I will be fishing right after tent chores most days.

*Have fun, chill, do your thang, show your little one a good time fishing. Sounds sooo cute, I could just imagine.

My other garden is being planted by the moon and stars so I can make salsa and peach whiskey this fall (as long as there aren’t any more freezes).

*If only I wasn't sober... I would be on that that peach whisky like fuzz on the ripe skin of a juicy georgia. mmmm and Whiskey being my go-to drink. Please indulge for me, although I'd be up for some salsa. Not the dance, the food. hahahaha

I have a few friends that left here with not so much as a peace out, their call and reasons for sure, but I don’t want you guys to think I am bouncing on ya.

*The first time it happened to me, I thought something bad was wrong when they went missing, but then I realized over time, most people leave, and it sucks that they just disappear. Now I enjoy the friendships knowing one day they will end, so I make the most out of today. Kinda like right now, keepin' messages open and flowin' here, keeps the friendship beat matching...hahahaha man I'm funny today. I'll be here all summer folks...hahahaha (Sorry for the hijack)

...I’m going fishing! Care to join me?

*I love fishing, well more the drinking while fishing, so drinking is out and so is fishing hooks outta my hair drunk...not so much fun after that...hahahaha.

*DO YOU, your friends will follow the @Ripe1 . :cool:[/QUOTE]
You are a sweet heart Lady B.B. G!

What's shed said. Hope the summer is treating you well bud

Back
Top Bottom